• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
Video out early:

Sponsored

Michael90

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX
Those tail lights look pretty damn sharp. Sporty, but not too wild like the 10th gen. Wish they were on the 2022 seden as opposed to the rather dull ones we got.

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Looks better than the sedan in my opinion, I still prefer the aggressive 10th gen look though.

mforcino

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
Something about the roofline/hatch looks off. I think they nailed the hatch/coupe look with the 10th gen. This one’s shape is a little strange.

11GenImUnsure

First Name
11thGen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Feet
The Honda Civic Tour live stream is a cesspool lol... Every new car has its share of the naysayers that flock to the pessimistic view. I can bet that those same people were not drooling over the 10th gen civic hatchback/sedan in all its glory when it was first revealed.

People will switch... Give it time. We haven't even seen an SI yet, talk less of a Type R. The haters will become lovers and then owners?

hikaru

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sedan 1.5T, 2009 Accord Sedan 2.4 LX-P, 2000 Civic Sedan EK4
Japanese's reveal.

https://www.honda.co.jp/CIVIC/new/

The larger grill area is definitely way better than the sedan, but I'm not sure why I have tropophobia on the grill design.

11th Gen Honda Civic 2022 Civic HATCHBACK Rear First Revealed Look! img_exterior_01_s

11th Gen Honda Civic 2022 Civic HATCHBACK Rear First Revealed Look! img_exterior_03_s

11th Gen Honda Civic 2022 Civic HATCHBACK Rear First Revealed Look! img_exterior_05_s

11th Gen Honda Civic 2022 Civic HATCHBACK Rear First Revealed Look! img_exterior_06_s

11th Gen Honda Civic 2022 Civic HATCHBACK Rear First Revealed Look! img_exterior_07_s

11th Gen Honda Civic 2022 Civic HATCHBACK Rear First Revealed Look! img_exterior_08_s

Last edited:

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatchback
I’m liking the hatch design more than the sedate, er, sedan design.

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Just to show how coupe-like the new hatch is... I dropped it into photoshop and made a coupe. I changed NOTHING in the shape of the car, I only moved the B pillar back and deleted the rear door handle/cut line. Really shows just how coupe-like the new hatch is.
11th Gen Honda Civic 2022 Civic HATCHBACK Rear First Revealed Look! 336506_All-New_Civic_e_HEV

Shibboleth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano, Looking at 2021 Civic Ex
To me it looks like the old Chevy Citation or Cavalier hatch which I am not exited to see return. Please god don't make a two-tone option. Better than the sedan. It may look quite a bit better with a spoiler and some stuff underneath.

Acura_CSX_4eva

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Acura Manual Transmission + Nav + Heated Leather
It could be the lighting and/or angle but anyone notice the subtle differences in the jdm tail lights vs the us ones?

11th Gen Honda Civic 2022 Civic HATCHBACK Rear First Revealed Look! jdmUsdm

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Just to show how coupe-like the new hatch is... I dropped it into photoshop and made a coupe. I changed NOTHING in the shape of the car, I only moved the B pillar back and deleted the rear door handle/cut line. Really shows just how coupe-like the new hatch is.
336506_All-New_Civic_e_HEV.jpg
It is definitely more of a gran coupé / fastback design than a traditional hatch. Although people also said the 10th hatch was more of a station wagon compared to the RSX/Integra lift back.
Sponsored