• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Use20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
Hi guys, here is my story so far, I am from laval Quebec Canada , at the beginning of September I decided to talk to my local dealer about the fl5, he said to me I had to leave a 500 deposit to put me on the list, at that time was #8, now we arrive in November and this week I get a call from him, he say I have moved up to #6 but he has only been allocated 4 cars in the next 2 years😭 which ironically, I kinda don’t believe but ok. So he gave me 2 options

1: he give me my money back and no type r
2: he keep my money and we see in spring

I went with option 2 as I really want one

let me know if u have any info, just looking for a championship white

thanks
If you’re willing to pay 25k mark up, there is one or two sitting in the dealership in Ontario or Calgray

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Just think…. At some point, that ETA is going to be correct.
Sadly none of the ETA or correct. On any Honda if it shows in that range it almost feels lucky. It wasn't this way two months ago. It's that way now. In my experience anyway.

Anthonyfa18

First Name
Anthony Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda’s
If you’re willing to pay 25k mark up, there is one or two sitting in the dealership in Ontario or Calgray
Nice try but I am pretty sure in Canada they’re not allowed to do dealer markup’s

Use20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
Nice try but I am pretty sure in Canada they’re not allowed to do dealer markup’s
They’re not marking up on msrp, but you are required to purchase a tons of packages. And there’s one going as far as asking you to purchase a car from them for 20k and you’re trading it in right away, and they pay you 5k for trade in. There’s a lot of ways to get around the law lol

11th Gen Honda Civic 2023 Civic Type R Waitlist / Deposit / Reservations List - Check in here! A0559B36-A704-4DD8-BECC-A9B95429BC33

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
There are multiple ways around that, which some of the Canadian dealerships are adopting to maximize profits. At least America is upfront about it, some Canadian dealerships will charge exorbitant prices for accessories and services that you could get done yourself.
Sponsored