• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Tickle

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Accord 2.0T Touring
Didn’t dom pay you already?
No. I didn't take the bet. I didn't have any clue when these cars were going to arrive. My best guess was late November to December is when they would arrive.

He certainly doesn't owe me anything. He does owe people though. I hope he isn't an ass better. My guess is that he is though.

Tickle

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Accord 2.0T Touring
doesnt that say the present location is in the port of Richmond still?
It'll update at whatever place it arrives and is scanned next. My guess is.. It was last scanned at the getting on the rail. It could still be there or on its way. Either way... It is further along.

SP R KiD

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda CRV, Ford Fusion, Ford F150
I can say today for the first time my dealer page shows a SGP Type R as "In Transit" on their website. Hadn't seen that yet, hoping that means something 👀

CyberCTR

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
RSX Type S
It'll update at whatever place it arrives and is scanned next. My guess is.. It was last scanned at the getting on the rail. It could still be there or on its way. Either way... It is further along.
Makes sense. Would you be able to check this VIN: JHMFL5G43PX000579 por favor? @tuhroo

Rhorn

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GT350 , Scion tC
Oof, looks like itll be delivered right around Christmas time.

As if the holidays weren't already stressful enough.

RIP to those that are traveling out of town 🙏