• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

holland1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tacoma
I found a dealer that says there getting one but I don't see it on any of the tracker maps or on their website. Is it going to be the 4th wave or is this 3rd wave not finished yet? Or I guess they could be lying about it and just want my deposit.
Sponsored

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
I found a dealer that says there getting one but I don't see it on any of the tracker maps or on their website. Is it going to be the 4th wave or is this 3rd wave not finished yet? Or I guess they could be lying about it and just want my deposit.
Which dealer? What State?

Jflorio

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hinda Civic Type R
I think it is crazy that all these people are paying $55k+ for this car. I've owned the FK8 and it is a great platform, but Type R pricing has been ridiculous. The C8 market just cooled over the past few months, and I expect this one to soften too.

It would be interesting to know the percentage of FL5 owners who own a YouTube channel...
Not necessarily in the same class, but I drove an M340i before purchasing my FL5 and I can honestly say I am happy I paid the 10k ADM. Literally no comparison in driving experience. If you want the badge and heated seats ok but I will take the CTR any day all day. Not to mention it will hold its value better than 95% of all cars in the market.

holland1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tacoma
Which dealer? What State?
When/if I lock it up I'll give the exact details if it actually exist, but it's in New England and has a very low ADM so I rather not give it out just yet. The last dealer I thought I had a MSRP deal with until people starting calling and offering 5k,7500 and up. But the last time when you ran the report for the area it didn't show up on your list a few days ago. So not sure what to think. It's like they were told they were getting one and thats all the info they got?

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
When/if I lock it up I'll give the exact details if it actually exist, but it's in New England and has a very low ADM so I rather not give it out just yet. The last dealer I thought I had a MSRP deal with until people starting calling and offering 5k,7500 and up. But the last time when you ran the report for the area it didn't show up on your list a few days ago. So not sure what to think. It's like they were told they were getting one and thats all the info they got?
A dealer can hide what is incoming.

Mine has never made the list. It is now hidden, so it will never show.

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
You don’t have to say it here. A dealer can remove it from their inventory when a car is sold. So it could be hidden

rino924

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E90 M3, A4 Allroad
Any Indiana people get their car yet? Dealer I have my deposit at has only had one come in so far and they called me when it did to look at it up close. It was Boost Blue and I was not going to take that color.

Waspy24

First Name
Misael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander, Type R
Fletcher Honda in Bentonville has a CW that has been in transit for a while. The sales man texted me saying that the guys who had a deposit on it backed out since it was taking too long. When I talked to then they were asking 8k over.

Jjason93

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 CTR, 6.7 Cummins, Pilot
Winter Haven Honda, Honda of Bay County, Autonation Clearwater has one, but I haven't spoken to them yet. Haven't finalized anything with either, still going back forth on markup and trade value.
CW from Winter Haven should be here this week, In AL as of Monday. They should have one more coming in Boost Blue but I'm not sure what the Markup on that will be. I've bought several vehicles from them so the salesman told me that Boost Blue was going to be much more expensive as they purchased another dealer's allocation. They have an 8k markup on the CW. It's unfortunate, but that's what the salesman told me last June when this car was just a whisper so I already knew what I was getting into.

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
CW from Winter Haven should be here this week, In AL as of Monday. They should have one more coming in Boost Blue but I'm not sure what the Markup on that will be. I've bought several vehicles from them so the salesman told me that Boost Blue was going to be much more expensive as they purchased another dealer's allocation. They have an 8k markup on the CW. It's unfortunate, but that's what the salesman told me last June when this car was just a whisper so I already knew what I was getting into.
Yup markup is 8k when I spoke to them as well. 8K is on the lower end of markups so don't feel bad about it.

Jjason93

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 CTR, 6.7 Cummins, Pilot
Yup markup is 8k when I spoke to them as well. 8K is on the lower end of markups so don't feel bad about it.
Definitely not as bad as some that I've seen. I'm fairly certain they had to pay a premium for the Boost Blue. I'll have to ask him what they sell that one for. Not sure when that will even come in. He expected April for the CW, but text me Monday that it was coming a lot earlier. Hopefully that's a good sign for production. I appreciate the response!

SPH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic EX
Shenango Honda in Hermitage, PA had a Rally Red in transit for 8K over when I spoke to them about 10 days ago.

Couldn't get them down to 5k which is the most I'm trying to spend but maybe somebody else will have better luck.Would have mentioned it earlier but I was still talking with sales early last week.

Icehawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CTR #3177
Just locked up JHMFL5G43PX000923 which is CW, I wanted that or BB.

Thanks to @dng for his map which I used to call dealers all over. Can't wait to get the call to fly out to pick her up.

Trying to decide if I want brushed or polished Titanium OEM knob, figure that will be the first "mod".
Sponsored