• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

1971Camaro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru crosstrek
FYI for anyone in the chicago area... i saw that there were 2 cars in transit to valley honda in aurora, so i called and the salesperson said those were already spoken for... PLUS, even if not, they already had 70 (yes, seventy) deposits down on any cars in the future because they only do MSRP! wow.

Again... do anything you can, guys, to convince a dealership to take your deposit and put you at the top -- even if no assigned cars or VINs -- get it in writing! (of course, be aware that some people on here have had their deposits returned... altho that was after the dealers realized what the demand was like -- so, they all should know by now).

CaryH

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 touring 2.0T, 2005 Toyota 4runner SR5, 2012 c
I found a dealer that says there getting one but I don't see it on any of the tracker maps or on their website. Is it going to be the 4th wave or is this 3rd wave not finished yet? Or I guess they could be lying about it and just want my deposit.
Hahahaha still on first wave buddy
Hello type r family I'm waiting for my boosted blue#000549 put of Honda of lisle according to the Map it's at the dealership. Now I found out something else more than likely it's likely sitting in joliet ill distribution center sitting in a lot waiting for a transport companies to have a full load ....... now I don't know about other states....
Got it dec 14th it's March 22 and have just surpassed 200 miles the midwest sucks...lol. now spring is near ppf, color correction , ceramic ,tint. Shifter matts,and wait for something special on wheels..like the OE Honda alloys .

Trilly_Loomis

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 SGP Passport
i can't figure out how to change the ADM on the motoring obsessions site. do you know how to do that? is it possible? thanks!
Not sure! Anything I have posted on there is factual from NUMEROUS calls to each dealer. So if you got other info maybe they are dropping down. Was this your car? What did you get it for?

Trilly_Loomis

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 SGP Passport
FYI for anyone in the chicago area... i saw that there were 2 cars in transit to valley honda in aurora, so i called and the salesperson said those were already spoken for... PLUS, even if not, they already had 70 (yes, seventy) deposits down on any cars in the future because they only do MSRP! wow.

Again... do anything you can, guys, to convince a dealership to take your deposit and put you at the top -- even if no assigned cars or VINs -- get it in writing! (of course, be aware that some people on here have had their deposits returned... altho that was after the dealers realized what the demand was like -- so, they all should know by now).
That’s absurd. 70 for one dealer wouldn’t happen even if this was a full 10 year run lol

ScumbagRob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
Today is the day I get serious about the Type R. So Subaru is offering me 40 beans for my STI (20k miles btw :oops:). I’ll be looking to sell it off the week I get back from vacation.

I need me a red FL5. I used the surgebar, but can’t find the motoring site to start calling everyone up. Can someone provide?
https://www.motoringobsession.com/stock/civic-type-r

Good luck on the search for red - it's a very rare color, and it looks like there are none currently in Florida or in any of the bordering states.

TypeRD

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Hahahaha still on first wave buddy

Got it dec 14th it's March 22 and have just surpassed 200 miles the midwest sucks...lol. now spring is near ppf, color correction , ceramic ,tint. Shifter matts,and wait for something special on wheels..like the OE Honda alloys .
I get it, man. Midwesterner here too. I got my car in mid February and have only a little over 200 miles on my car too. I just refilled the tank for the first time, since taking delivery, earlier this week. I badly want to get ppf and tint…if the weather would stay nice for more than 1 day at a time and I can plan these kinds of things. First world problems!!!

TypeRD

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
That’s absurd. 70 for one dealer wouldn’t happen even if this was a full 10 year run lol
They have to plan for people changing their minds or being hit with unforeseen life changes, etc., etc. But yeah, a line 70 deep is still absurd. LOL!!!

EVERYBODY GETS A place in line for a CAR!!!

11th Gen Honda Civic 2023 Civic Type R Waitlist / Deposit / Reservations List - Check in here! 809FBA04-95A8-4E75-BE20-558695608DAC

ELIAS64

First Name
Elias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23’ Type R

arsing116

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23’ GRC CE, 23’ Civic Si (Sold), 14’ Evo X GSR
Today is the day I get serious about the Type R. So Subaru is offering me 40 beans for my STI (20k miles btw :oops:). I’ll be looking to sell it off the week I get back from vacation.

I need me a red FL5. I used the surgebar, but can’t find the motoring site to start calling everyone up. Can someone provide?
Oof red eh? With todays prices, that'll be 10-15k at least over MSRP at least plus shipping since there isn't anything close to FL. Grab a seat and wait a while like some are doing lol.

Last edited:

ELIAS64

First Name
Elias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23’ Type R
Oof red eh? With todays prices, that'll be 10-15k over MSRP at least plus shipping since there isn't anything close to FL. Grab a seat and wait a while like some are doing lol.
I will! Like I said, I'll be patient. But I won't sit around either. :headbang:

CaryH

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 touring 2.0T, 2005 Toyota 4runner SR5, 2012 c

Lololololol what year is your sti? Nationwide with less miles dealership are selling it a 40 max, so how are they giving you 40? they going to sell it for what? I just don't get it why lie?

ELIAS64

First Name
Elias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23’ Type R
Lololololol what year is your sti? Nationwide with less miles dealership are selling it a 40 max, so how are they giving you 40? they going to sell it for what? I just don't get it why lie?
11th Gen Honda Civic 2023 Civic Type R Waitlist / Deposit / Reservations List - Check in here! 1679570190685

đź–•:headbang:

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
That's great! I don't know the Subaru used car market very well but, if you're being offered $40K I would take it and run. In other words, I would sell it ASAP and not wait until you return from vacation.

CivicR38

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 SGP Type R #4360

Take that offer on the STI and laugh at them on your way out of the dealership, lol
Sponsored