• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
Yeah, I don’t think it’s going to be next spring before they hit the road…

…and keep in mind, Canada and the US already seem to be very different, so what he’s hearing could be right for Canada.
Available this Fall is what Honda has said recently. Who knows. Maybe we find out something tonight.
Sponsored

Whitboy82

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
Would be nice to get some kind of ballpark, even if they can’t nail down specific dates. Here’s to hoping!

Last edited:

ILX6SPEED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura ILX 2.4, CRV
Indications from my dealer in Canada (Ontario) were Canadian order books opened last Monday. I am second on list with paid deposit. Dealer sold 5 CTRs last year and believe they should be able to get 2 by next spring. Works for me as with Canadian winters don't want it on road till the snow and more importantly salt all gone.

Going to make for a VERY long winter!
Did your dealer do anything else besides your deposit? I've had a deposit down for a while and haven't heard much since. I am first on the list AFAIK.

FL5 4WIN

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CW Civic Type R, 2014 Track FRS
Did your dealer do anything else besides your deposit? I've had a deposit down for a while and haven't heard much since. I am first on the list AFAIK.
Nothing more than that at this point.

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
Nothing more than that at this point.
Same. Called my dealer today and they’ve still heard nothing. I expect to be disappointed tonight with info on release. Super excited to see the car and hear some stats, but doubt we get an ideal time frame or pricing.

Mad

First Name
MM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
e90 335i, 2018 HB Sport
Only dealer in my area (Indianapolis) that would not do $5k markup was Penske Honda, I called 6 in total. I'm 16th in line... LOL

Expected delivery December 2024. I might just wait for the Limited/Final edition version..

Whitboy82

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
Only dealer in my area (Indianapolis) that would not do $5k markup was Penske Honda, I called 6 in total. I'm 16th in line... LOL

Expected delivery December 2024. I might just wait for the Limited/Final edition version..
Hopefully not December 2024 lol

also a lot of people claiming different time frames, I don’t think anyone really knows

Reactions: Mad

giger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FD2
No one knows, it's either BS or speculation at this point

ASIMO Assassin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing interesting right now
No one knows, it's either BS or speculation at this point
^^ This, haha

I went in person and talked to some other dealerships to get an idea of what was going on.

What I learned from talking to managers on the floor was that nobody knows their allocation yet, only a loose idea of how it might be determined. Orders are not being taken at all at this time.

I did see somebody last page say orders were being taken starting on Monday, and that some dealers seem to know their unit allocation already. So maybe there is differences between provinces?

Also, one place I talked to has over 20 people on the wait list. I wonder how many people are doubled up on lists across multiple dealerships?

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
^^ This, haha

I went in person and talked to some other dealerships to get an idea of what was going on.

What I learned from talking to managers on the floor was that nobody knows their allocation yet, only a loose idea of how it might be determined. Orders are not being taken at all at this time.

I did see somebody last page say orders were being taken starting on Monday, and that some dealers seem to know their unit allocation already. So maybe there is differences between provinces?

Also, one place I talked to has over 20 people on the wait list. I wonder how many people are doubled up on lists across multiple dealerships?
A place outside ChI town had 25 in line on a list 5 months ago.

Whitboy82

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST
In all the press for the reveal, Honda has continued to say Fall release, so at least we know it’s not next spring like some heard.

Midnight-VTEC

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
In all the press for the reveal, Honda has continued to say Fall release, so at least we know it’s not next spring like some heard.
Yeah unless it comes from an official Honda press release it’s just speculation and option in my eyes.