• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

mills_\nm/

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HRV
I got champ white. But yea I paid the 20k mark up šŸ˜³. I feel dumb. But hey I wanted it and itā€™s a write off for my business. Bought it to market the car so itā€™ll all pay off itself in the long run lol
Hope you posting this on YouTube šŸ˜¬
Sponsored

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
This may be a stupid question (I donā€™t think it is), but what is the ā€œbreak in periodā€ for the car? And if there is one, whatā€™s the recommendation?

SP R KiD

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BB CTR, 2022 Honda CRV, 2022 Ford F150
This may be a stupid question (I donā€™t think it is), but what is the ā€œbreak in periodā€ for the car? And if there is one, whatā€™s the recommendation?
I thought I read/heard somewhere for the FK8 it's like 600 miles or something. The recommendation is to usually avoid sudden starts and stops, things of that nature. Maybe someone can reference a manual for clarification? @crash___ ?

Last edited:

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
nothing...rag on it from the get go lol

i had 6 miles on my fk8 on the way home and had fun the 80 mile trip home

Rhorn

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 , Civic Type R
Usually its to vary the RPMs and never go WOT (full throttle) for x amount of miles. Thats to seat the piston in rungs properly. Some cars come engines get broken in from the factory.

Idk what Honda does but the owners manual will say it if there is one

Last edited:

VPMotors

First Name
Vivek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, 2002 Honda CR-V
@AspecR @tuhroo could you please check if there are any new vin allocations when you get to your dealerships? I got a couple of calls from dealers not on the list Friday and Saturday; just wanted to check if new allocations have been made.

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
@AspecR @tuhroo could you please check if there are any new vin allocations when you get to your dealerships? I got a couple of calls from dealers not on the list Friday and Saturday; just wanted to check if new allocations have been made.
i don't have access to anything like that as i am in service

aspec will get you anything you need there

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Ford Taurus LX
checked the configurator for shits and giggles... a cw on its way to the dealer I'm second in line at. doubt the guy in front of me is gonna pass on cw so i'll likely be waiting longer. but that's the second WA allocation I think behind @crash___ , so more seem to be popping up

11th Gen Honda Civic 2023 Civic Type R Waitlist / Deposit / Reservations List - Check in here! SmartSelect_20221031_051024_Chrome

Last edited:

Stick_shifter96

First Name
Shaurya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a FL5
Iā€™m pretty sure I just saw a Boost Blue CTR on the streets. Are my eyes deceiving me?! Located in OR.
Could've been a boost blue Civic Hatch with the added HPD package, that adds a spoiler similar to the FL5. I saw one too a couple of weeks ago while driving and I almost crashed trying to catch a glimpse of it

B$$

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8, 2022 TOYOTA COROLLA HB XSE
Could've been a boost blue Civic Hatch with the added HPD package, that adds a spoiler similar to the FL5. I saw one too a couple of weeks ago while driving and I almost crashed trying to catch a glimpse of it
:DSame exact thing happened to me three months ago. I yelled out, "WTF!", and my fiancƩ got worried and said, "What's wrong hon!?"
Sponsored