• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
@AspecR

Give us some good news this morning!
Kinda good news lol, more dealerships that weren't in my initial list are popping up with an allocation. This goes for ALMOST every state I've checked so far.

If you contacted your local dealerships and they didn't have any, now would be a good time to call them and tell them to check again.

Without a doubt BB is the most popular color at the moment, followed by CW then SGP, CBP and RR are essentially tied for last place in terms of numbers allocated.

FC3xAP2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 S2000
Kinda good news lol, more dealerships that weren't in my initial list are popping up with an allocation. This goes for ALMOST every state I've checked so far.

If you contacted your local dealerships and they didn't have any, now would be a good time to call them and tell them to check again.

Without a doubt BB is the most popular color at the moment, followed by CW then SGP, CBP and RR are essentially tied for last place in terms of numbers allocated.
Anything for the Dakotas/Wyoming? Pretty barren up here 😅 my dealer only got 1 2022 Si.

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Honda Acty

I emailed around 45 dealers even if they weren't showing allocation. Most are BB if they are getting one which I passed on.

Really want white but would take grey.

Obscure_Worship

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Honda Civic

Aspec would you mind reposting Texas when you get a chance?

hwheels

First Name
Harrison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Sport 6MT (sold while waiting for FL5)

Hopefully this is the case for Idaho. Crossing my fingers

VPMotors

First Name
Vivek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, 2002 Honda CR-V
@AspecR maine,NH, and other New England states if possible? Thanks.

Juniiorr914

First Name
Junior
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Really set on Black for the Type R but I’m contemplating CW because I have 2 dealerships willing to give me 3K ADM for CW while the other dealership I went to for the closest Black one was 20K ADM. Not sure if I should wait it out since I would much rather have Black and pay MSRP since for my 2019 Type R I was able to snag one for under MSRP thanks to my military discount. Really hoping to either haggle the dealer and get some accessories I would like then to just throw them free money.

CTR39322

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DE5 Integra Type S
AspecR, could you post allocations for Illinois when you have a chance? Thanks in advance.
Sponsored