• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 TLX Type-S / 2023 Civic Type-R / 2024 HRV EXL
Wanted Rallye Red but settled on Sonic Gray Pearl... first time seeing it at the dealer and it looks really nice when the sun hits it .... . when it doesn't ... well that's a different story :rofl:

daazn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Miata
Red isn’t the only color I’m checking in on. Red is for me but I have a few people I’m following up for other colors
If they get to <5k ADM for a CW or BB gimme a push and I'll send you some play money :O

CCHHAAVVAA

First Name
Salvador
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Accord Sport, 89 240sx
Gents, if you’re patient, deals are out there. I’ve been in contact with some South Florida dealerships that have Red in stock and ADMs are dropping. I get call backs almost everyday with a lower ADM.
Do you know if reds are gonna be allocated to the Seattle area or surrounding area in the next batch? That’s what I’m aiming for

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
Do you know if reds are gonna be allocated to the Seattle area or surrounding area in the next batch? That’s what I’m aiming for
I can’t say with any degree of certainty to be honest. Red was the least popular FK8 color. It is essentially tied with Black right now for the least amount of allocations in the country. I’m sure they are aiming for even color distribution. Seattle will get Red eventually I just can’t say when. It is and will probably remain one of the hardest colors to get since most don’t want to deal with Red paint, then Red seats, red carpets and red accents.

Z4dave

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 330
go to Fremont Honda now if you can...
their deal fell thru, so probably ready to deal.
1667493022310.png

Ask for JOe
I’m stuck on CW and stubborn not going over 10k mark up
I’ll most likely just wait a few months at this point I keep getting quoted 60k+ before taxes for a CW

Bonito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
Gents, if you’re patient, deals are out there. I’ve been in contact with some South Florida dealerships that have Red in stock and ADMs are dropping. I get call backs almost everyday with a lower ADM.
Red or White at $5k ADM or under and I'd be more than happy to drive down from ATL and trade in my Veloster N in.

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
Red or White at $5k ADM or under and I'd be more than happy to drive down from ATL and trade in my Veloster N in.
Hendrick Honda has a white one that I’m keeping my eye on. I’ll let you know if it falls within your ADM range

ChiefJeef

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda Civic SI
Boost Blue claimed at 6k ADM no other mandatory fees. Dealership was really nice. They said could possibly arrive this weekend.
Sponsored