• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

DarthTrizzle

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si Coupe

endolp

First Name
Jadon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
Just had a dealer in the Houston area call to tell me that their CTR is en route, expected delivery "next week".

Not sure how reliable that is considering the fact that everyone else has been walking back the expected arrival dates for a solid month now, but figured it'd be an interesting data point.

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Just had a dealer in the Houston area call to tell me that their CTR is en route, expected delivery "next week".

Not sure how reliable that is considering the fact that everyone else has been walking back the expected arrival dates for a solid month now, but figured it'd be an interesting data point.
Yep, then next week they will say the following week. Have to love Honda customer relations.

Modular Cal

First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 #581, 04 GSX-R600
Should a new shipment (theoretically) of cars come and get allocated to your dealership before the first one is delivered, would anyone here switch colors if given the chance? I was closely split between 3 colors, so not having the choice somewhat helped make my decision.

endolp

First Name
Jadon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
Should a new shipment (theoretically) of cars come and get allocated to your dealership before the first one is delivered, would anyone here switch colors if given the chance? I was closely split between 3 colors, so not having the choice somewhat helped make my decision.
I’m gunning for a CW, but I love the pearl gray and wouldn’t mind going with that one instead. Boost Blue is also an option but it’s definitely my #3 choice.

WeudS

First Name
Daoud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 RR CTR, (Sold)2021 RR CTR, 2011 Tahoe LTZ
I would literally fly to California and drive it back if Honda would let me.

DeVo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type-R #21399 (sold). 2023 Type-R #912
Mine was allegedly at port, on a truck, on a train, and today at port. This is crazy frustrating

Anthonyfa18

First Name
Anthony Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda’s
Hi guys, here is my story so far, I am from laval Quebec Canada , at the beginning of September I decided to talk to my local dealer about the fl5, he said to me I had to leave a 500 deposit to put me on the list, at that time was #8, now we arrive in November and this week I get a call from him, he say I have moved up to #6 but he has only been allocated 4 cars in the next 2 years😭 which ironically, I kinda don’t believe but ok. So he gave me 2 options

1: he give me my money back and no type r
2: he keep my money and we see in spring

I went with option 2 as I really want one

let me know if u have any info, just looking for a championship white

thanks

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
It doesn’t really matter what the issue is. Honda needs to figure it out and if it’s prolonged then fucking tell your customers whats going on and own it. Its complete bullshit that we are clamoring on a mb for info.
El oh el

grandseiko416

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
So it's been reported that the FL5 will only be in production for 3 years and poof. We're done?