• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

CyberCTR

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSX Type S, '23 RR Type-R #929
Ctv4 blackwing can be had for 70k Otd too.
Just had a dealership in Louisiana quote me at +20k adm 😂😂😂

SP R KiD

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BB CTR, 2022 Honda CRV, 2022 Ford F150
Little update for my dealership.

My wife called in for shits n giggles to see what they would say about the SGP I have a BOS for (just to be sure no shady activity was had). They said it was sold (thank God lol).

But anyway, they did tell her rumor is they have a CW in the pipeline, no guarantees. Only 5k markup Didn't dig to much into it for obvious reasons, so if someone is looking for CW PM me and I will give you the name of the dealer if your interested.

Timmmmmm13

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3 2014
Honda on grand In Elmhurst IL must be getting their type r in soon. They notified me first come first serve and a modest adm of 10k, red. Lol told them they deserve to be out of business.

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
Honda on grand In Elmhurst IL must be getting their type r in soon. They notified me first come first serve and a modest adm of 10k, red. Lol told them they deserve to be out of business.
Someone going to take that deal in a BLINK. Way to tell that salesman how it is!

CyberCTR

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSX Type S, '23 RR Type-R #929
I want a red so bad lol

vthor85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Supra, 1993 Supra, 2023 Type R
Guys be smart and hold out a bit longer if you can. I started getting call back from dealer in SoCal willing to negotiate to $12k lol. I told them to kick rocks but you see the cars are starting to sit and the more allocations that come in the more they are incentivized to move the cars. They arent in the business of parking these cars on the dealer lot. They want to sell these.

Kash338

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type R
Guys be smart and hold out a bit longer if you can. I started getting call back from dealer in SoCal willing to negotiate to $12k lol. I told them to kick rocks but you see the cars are starting to sit and the more allocations that come in the more they are incentivized to move the cars. They arent in the business of parking these cars on the dealer lot. They want to sell these.
Good luck trying to get some of these guys to stay patient...

CaryH

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 touring 2.0T, 2005 Toyota 4runner SR5, 2012 c
Hey I'm 1st in line at Honda of Lisle I'm paying 54 plus tax title dest. And I was originally 4th on Nov 8th ended up leaving 1,000 deposit, #000549 boosted blue and I can't wait to pick it up.

Jflorio

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hinda Civic Type R
Receive calls daily from dealers in CA and AZ that I contacted in October. Oringal markups of $20-$30k, now willing to deal. I already have a deposit on an FL5 with a $10k ADM so I'm good. It's all relative considering I am getting more for my Si than I paid so the markup is tolerable.

vthor85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Supra, 1993 Supra, 2023 Type R
Receive calls daily from dealers in CA and AZ that I contacted in October. Oringal markups of $20-$30k, now willing to deal. I already have a deposit on an FL5 with a $10k ADM so I'm good. It's all relative considering I am getting more for my Si than I paid so the markup is tolerable.
I mean $10k is still a tough pill to swallow but definitely more manageable. I'm trying to hold out for the $5-7k range. I know the MSRP days are gone. I don't even think these type of specialty cars ever went for msrp anyways.

Timmmmmm13

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3 2014
Hey I'm 1st in line at Honda of Lisle I'm paying 54 plus tax title dest. And I was originally 4th on Nov 8th ended up leaving 1,000 deposit, #000549 boosted blue and I can't wait to pick it up.
I'm happy for you. Truly. it's an awesome car. But I just can't stomach 54+ for a car that is only worth 44. If you've got money to burn why not. I'm sure it will hold it's value well. But upside down 10+ in the first year is not a position I'm willing to be in. Hope I see you fly by in your boost blue! Good luck!

Jflorio

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hinda Civic Type R
I mean $10k is still a tough pill to swallow but definitely more manageable. I'm trying to hold out for the $5-7k range. I know the MSRP days are gone. I don't even think these type of specialty cars ever went for msrp anyways.
Worked hard to find a 22 Si at MSRP so taking those gain and $20k to put down on FL5.

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
I'm happy for you. Truly. it's an awesome car. But I just can't stomach 54+ for a car that is only worth 44. If you've got money to burn why not. I'm sure it will hold it's value well. But upside down 10+ in the first year is not a position I'm willing to be in. Hope I see you fly by in your boost blue! Good luck!
Who's to say it would be valued 10k less than what's left on the loan?
Sponsored