• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
I was thinking the same thing. We are one of Honda's biggest markets so it would make sense they try to get it sorted as quickly as possible
we are definitely number 2 behind cali when it comes to type r sales

CyberCTR

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSX Type S, '23 RR Type-R #929
I ordered them as well. The all season mats are from a base Civic 🤢. But any idea what the come standard with?
yeah, I need the all season variant and I saw they are only the base civic model, no ty.

SP R KiD

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BB CTR, 2022 Honda CRV, 2022 Ford F150
You guys won’t believe what happened to me today. I get a text from my dealer saying hey your car is here ready for pickup, call me to schedule an appointment. I call and set up an appointment for tomorrow. Shortly thereafter he calls back and says hey I have some news there was a huge misunderstanding it was an SI and your car isn’t actually here yet. It has been quite a painful morning.
I know honda sales people are just sales people at the end of the day..but I feel like these poeple should know the difference between the Type R trim and any other trim by looking at the car from a great distance away LOL

That's tough buddy, sorry to hear that. I'd be hurtin to...Soon enough we'll be celebrating. I have a good feeling about next week for a lot of people.

flhott

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda Accord EX-L
I know honda sales people are just sales people at the end of the day..but I feel like these poeple should know the difference between the Type R trim and any other trim by looking at the car from a great distance away LOL

That's tough buddy, sorry to hear that. I'd be hurtin to...Soon enough we'll be celebrating. I have a good feeling about next week for a lot of people.
I completely agree, I don’t quite understand how the misunderstanding happened to be honest. However I don’t see any reason in being upset, I waited this long whats another couple weeks.

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
Could you check where mine was last scanned: JHMFL5G43PX000226
It is also SGP.

Thanks in advance!
ETA is around 12/22. I wouldn't be able to tell you where it is only the dealer that's selling it can do that

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
okay so these shipping dates should be close but we just had a truck full of new crv's arrive that wasn't slated to arrive until 12/08

hoping this is good news going forward
Sponsored