• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

rocket29329

Banned
Banned
First Name
var
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
audi
AspecR, did anyone of the dealers get ETA for production date of 1/10 ?
Sponsored

VPMotors

First Name
Vivek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, 2002 Honda CR-V
Excited to see everyone slowly get ETAs. Mine doesn't have one yet according to ASpecR but with a few of the 1/10 cars starting to get one means that it's only a matter of days until I get an ETA (mine has a production date of 1/10 as well).

daazn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Miata
Excited to see everyone slowly get ETAs. Mine doesn't have one yet according to ASpecR but with a few of the 1/10 cars starting to get one means that it's only a matter of days until I get an ETA (mine has a production date of 1/10 as well).
Did you end up getting the one I told you about?

VPMotors

First Name
Vivek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Did you end up getting the one I told you about?
No their sales guy was shady. Didn't want to provide an invoice, insisted I come in person, didn't want to take deposit on the phone, and while he agreed it was msrp, he kept on saying that they would put accessories on it and even if I came in now they wouldn't be able to give me a final OTD price because they would decide on the accessories when the car gets in. Couldn't get myself to drive 3hrs in the midst of a winter storm only to find out that there was a catch so went with a dealer in Massachusetts for 2k over and 1.5k in accessories. Had the GM sign the contract as well so that deal sounded safer hence went ahead with that.

So yeah guys, I guess Balise Honda in West Warwick probably still has theirs available for MSRP. Just keep in mind about my experience above if you live far away. If you're local, go check it out!

captainscott60

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
No their sales guy was shady. Didn't want to provide an invoice, insisted I come in person, didn't want to take deposit on the phone, and while he agreed it was msrp, he kept on saying that they would put accessories on it and even if I came in now they wouldn't be able to give me a final OTD price because they would decide on the accessories when the car gets in. Couldn't get myself to drive 3hrs in the midst of a winter storm only to find out that there was a catch so went with a dealer in Massachusetts for 2k over and 1.5k in accessories. Had the GM sign the contract as well so that deal sounded safer hence went ahead with that.

So yeah guys, I guess Balise Honda in West Warwick probably still has theirs available for MSRP. Just keep in mind about my experience above if you live far away. If you're local, go check it out!
Why donā€™t you tell everyone the truth šŸ˜‚ I gave you my car for free !šŸ˜‰. No, not really, but great job finding one at a great price !
Hang tight, you will have yours soon.
regards

VPMotors

First Name
Vivek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Why donā€™t you tell everyone the truth šŸ˜‚ I gave you my car for free !šŸ˜‰. No, not really, but great job finding one at a great price !
Hang tight, you will have yours soon.
regards
Hey if you want to give me your car for free, I'll get my deposit refunded no issues šŸ˜‚.

D4RCNESS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Championship White Civic Type R
So some additional allocations must be flowing out today. My smaller dealership where I'm #1 on the list just called me to say they've been allocated a white one. No production date set yet but they said they'd know more soon.

Best part... I was lucky enough to lock in MSRP šŸ™‚

Keep the faith!

Last edited:

golden3ye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M2CS
I think my city is cursed. My dealer still hasnā€™t received a single allocation. Iā€™m number 6 on the made up list so Iā€™m probably not getting one.

Iā€™m also on the list for a GR Corolla at my Toyota dealership but they havenā€™t got a single allocation either.

Iā€™m sensing these cars are impossible to get unless you live on one of the coasts.
Sponsored

Last edited: