• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type R (Color: SGP)
Any chance you can get them down to 6k or less? 😀
Gwinnett Place Honda has 3 Type Rs (1 in stock and two on the way) they called me about a week ago as well. They had an ADM of 10 or 15k however, they called me a second time asking me what I was willing to pay for one. If you are super serious about getting one I’d try to talk them down. The one in stock is Crystal Black Pearl, the two in transit are in Championship White and Sonic Gray Pearl, like mine!! 😊

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR

atlcivic

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 1M
Gwinnett Place Honda has 3 Type Rs (1 in stock and two on the way) they called me about a week ago as well. They had an ADM of 10 or 15k however, they called me a second time asking me what I was willing to pay for one. If you are super serious about getting one I’d try to talk them down. The one in stock is Crystal Black Pearl, the two in transit are in Championship White and Sonic Gray Pearl, like mine!! 😊
Thanks! Yeah I saw the black one a few weeks ago and they wanted 15k and wouldn’t even entertain my offer of 3500 over haha. That being said, I’m willing to pay a little more now so I may stop by there and talk to them. It looks like the gray and white ones are now at the dealer according to the tracker so I’m going to plan to head over there tomorrow.

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Honda Acty
Thanks! Yeah I saw the black one a few weeks ago and they wanted 15k and wouldn’t even entertain my offer of 3500 over haha. That being said, I’m willing to pay a little more now so I may stop by there and talk to them. It looks like the gray and white ones are now at the dealer according to the tracker so I’m going to plan to head over there tomorrow.

I think I am going to ride by there tonight and check them out.

type r fanatic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Type R - Sonic Gray Pearl
I talked to the manager today about the SGP one.. he said it has a "Type R Package" which is around 15k. Did not sound remotely interested in doing 5k over... oh well

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
A little off topic but my dealer also got a SGP Sport Touring 6MT. Refer someone to me, if they buy, I’ll send you $200 and a Honda keychain.

11th Gen Honda Civic 2023 Civic Type R Waitlist / Deposit / Reservations List - Check in here! IMG_9557
11th Gen Honda Civic 2023 Civic Type R Waitlist / Deposit / Reservations List - Check in here! IMG_9558

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Honda Acty
A little off topic but my dealer also got a SGP Sport Touring 6MT. Refer someone to me, if they buy, I’ll send you $200 and a Honda keychain.

IMG_9557.jpeg
IMG_9558.jpeg

I'd take one in white, but the only I found was 6K ADM.
Sponsored