Sponsored

2025 Si full digital cluster works in 22-24 and here's what you need to get it done!

Bald Wonder

Member
First Name
Jason
Joined
Apr 22, 2025
Threads
2
Messages
47
Reaction score
55
Location
Cleveland, OH
Vehicle(s)
2024 Honda Civic Si
Just got off the phone with Service at Great Lakes Honda West in Elyria, OH: they're leery, but willing to try so long as I understand it's no guarantee and worst case scenario is that I'd have to buy a whole new 2024 cluster to go back in case the programming causes the original cluster to brick.

And they didn't care where I sourced the new cluster, so I placed an order on HondaPartsConnection.com for $521.25+ shipping.

Did the button swap already. For those who looked too fast like I did, the buttons are indeed different. Installed are the new buttons, and resting on the wheel are the original buttons. The downside is that while I wait for the cluster to arrive/get installed, I lose functionality on the left side. So no volume control, no track skipping, no voice commands, and no "hit home to dismiss." Oh, and the display is stuck on the what-display-to-show menu, waiting for me to make a selection (that I can't). I can get over it while I wait a week or two, but YMMV.
11th Gen Honda Civic 2025 Si full digital cluster works in 22-24 and here's what you need to get it done! PXL_20250615_015105275
 

Bald Wonder

Member
First Name
Jason
Joined
Apr 22, 2025
Threads
2
Messages
47
Reaction score
55
Location
Cleveland, OH
Vehicle(s)
2024 Honda Civic Si
Oh, and button installation tip:
1. watch this video for a how-to on taking the wheel apart -
2. To ensure I realigned the wheel on the correct tooth, I put a scratch on the wheel at the bottom notch and a corresponding scratch on the center-post tooth, both before removing the wheel.
 


Bald Wonder

Member
First Name
Jason
Joined
Apr 22, 2025
Threads
2
Messages
47
Reaction score
55
Location
Cleveland, OH
Vehicle(s)
2024 Honda Civic Si
My car is at the service center now, awaiting the procedure!
And it's done - full success! I'm picking it up at lunch. What # does this put me at for the crew, 6? Assuming 6 until I hear otherwise. 🤪

Sidenote: my appointment was for 10:45am. They called at 10:37am to say it worked and I could pickup anytime. That's Great Lakes Honda West of Elyria, Ohio, for anyone local that wants to try! Brevin is the Service Manager.

Sidenote sidenote: I'm tuned - Hondata with the carb legal OTS tune. I kept the tune on but disconnected the tuner. I let the service rep know ahead of time. No pushback. No issues.

Invoice for labor. I did the buttons and got the dash/cowl loose for them. They took it from there. 1.5 hours labor.

11th Gen Honda Civic 2025 Si full digital cluster works in 22-24 and here's what you need to get it done! VX05OKfInVHH~2
 
Last edited:

matt23fe1

Member
First Name
Matt
Joined
Dec 14, 2024
Threads
3
Messages
10
Reaction score
12
Location
USA
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Si
I’m now officially #7. Made it out under $800 from working at a dealer.
 
OP
OP
Shankmeyster

Shankmeyster

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2017
Threads
53
Messages
2,256
Reaction score
570
Location
AZ
Vehicle(s)
23 Type R
Glad to see it is working for all of you. Someone has my old Si with the upgraded cluster out here in AZ I assume.
 

1999 Toyota Camry

New Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2026
Threads
0
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Vehicle(s)
2024 Civic Si Base
Hello! I just got a 24 Si recently and stumbled upon this thread. I'm thinking of doing the upgrade soon, couple questions:

  • Is there anything you've found that doesn't work? Lane keep, brake hold, rev matching, any of the customizable displays, etc?
  • How difficult is the whole job, really? I've never removed an airbag, which I understand is needed for the new buttons.
 

Bald Wonder

Member
First Name
Jason
Joined
Apr 22, 2025
Threads
2
Messages
47
Reaction score
55
Location
Cleveland, OH
Vehicle(s)
2024 Honda Civic Si
  • Is there anything you've found that doesn't work?..
  • How difficult is the whole job, really?..
  • There's nothing I've found that doesn't work. I can confirm everything you listed works as expected on mine. Nothing wonky. Nothing that I'm just putting up with. It's like it came that way from the factory.
  • The airbag part is a little tricky, but not bad. Just follow the directions others have posted and you'll be fine. Hardest part is finding a willing dealer and setting up an appointment (which may or may not be that hard depending on where you are).
Sponsored

 
Last edited:
 







Top