• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Aftermarket Clutch

sonicgreysi

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si
Looking for Any clutch,Retro fit for my 11th Gen Si.Ran Ktuner 21 psi and Noticed Slipping right around 3000 rpms.Websites and Links appreciated
Sponsored

HardLuckFE1

First Name
Morgan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Civic Si
Looking for Any clutch,Retro fit for my 11th Gen Si.Ran Ktuner 21 psi and Noticed Slipping right around 3000 rpms.Websites and Links appreciated
Having the same issue, 5th and 6th gear at 3000k..
just babying it for now, I know axion industries has a stage 2

Giovandre

First Name
GiO
Threads
Reaction score
North Dakota, USA from Puerto Rico (USAF)
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si, 2023 Nissan Pathfinder Platinum
No slipping on mine so far. Knocking on wood but looking forward to changing it tho

Violence HD

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si
No slippage on mine yet with 21 PSI, but following this thread for any advice on aftermarket clutches. Seems like a lot of them are backordered or out of stock. Hoping that once Honda drops the 11th gen Type R we'll see those available and just need the retrofit flywheel.

OP
OP
sonicgreysi

sonicgreysi

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si
Having the same issue, 5th and 6th gear at 3000k..
just babying it for now, I know axion industries has a stage 2
asked him about it they have no idea when a stage 2 will be in stock all they have is stage 3

axion_industries

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Fit Gk5 L15B7 swap, 2012 Civic Si
I got a bunch of Rv6 retro flywheels arriving next week and Exedy stage 1 clutch in stock

ThirtyHz

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si, 2016 Ford Focus
With the 22 Si having a single mass flywheel, is it necessary to change the flywheel when moving to an aftermarket clutch? I was considering getting an ACT clutch and my Si would be fairly low miles (<10,000) by the time I pull the trigger. Only plans are intake, DP, FP, exhaust, intercooler and flex fuel. Not trying to go crazy, just wanna stay reliable. Any input would be appreciated!

HardLuckFE1

First Name
Morgan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Civic Si
With the 22 Si having a single mass flywheel, is it necessary to change the flywheel when moving to an aftermarket clutch? I was considering getting an ACT clutch and my Si would be fairly low miles (<10,000) by the time I pull the trigger. Only plans are intake, DP, FP, exhaust, intercooler and flex fuel. Not trying to go crazy, just wanna stay reliable. Any input would be appreciated!
depends on the state of the flywheel, the sort of situation where you won’t know until you pull it apart.

Reactions: HRC

axion_industries

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The stock clutch shows slipping even with tunes and no other bolt ons, best to get it out of the way so you run into no issues. ACT are about an average of 6 month wait. I have the rv6 flywheels and exedy clutch coming in which is a great option, since thats pretty much what we are running with no issues and will hold any power you throw at it

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si Sedan, Others

Mbljr337

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si
The stock clutch shows slipping even with tunes and no other bolt ons, best to get it out of the way so you run into no issues. ACT are about an average of 6 month wait. I have the rv6 flywheels and exedy clutch coming in which is a great option, since thats pretty much what we are running with no issues and will hold any power you throw at it
https://stores.axionind.com/exedy-f...-1-5t-retro-flywheel-with-oe-release-bearing/

Is this the setup you're talking about. I have about 1100 miles on my 11th gen SI and and just ordered the ktuner. Should I just get this out of the way now before I have issues?

axion_industries

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)