• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Anyone bought the MUGEN wing yet?

Shingo Shoji

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 - Championship White
I’m seeing the group A wing is available for order. Just wondering if anyone has it yet and their views. I’m very tempted.
Sponsored

MERAKIAUTOWORKS

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Type R
Ooh. Tell me more. It’s really hard to get a handle on what postage to Australia would be for it.
Honestly, that will be an issue, it's going to be expensive..

-Josh

OP
OP
Shingo Shoji

Shingo Shoji

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 - Championship White
:( Yeah, I totally get that. I will definitely be buying it, just need to know what to save for but it's hard to calculate given it's light but large. I'll factor in $1k to the savings I need and hopefully it will be less.

Tac0mannn421

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FL1 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
The wing isn't scheduled to be released until September or around that time from what I heard.

MERAKIAUTOWORKS

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Type R
:( Yeah, I totally get that. I will definitely be buying it, just need to know what to save for but it's hard to calculate given it's light but large. I'll factor in $1k to the savings I need and hopefully it will be less.
Definitely more than that.

-Josh

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
A video released during the Tokyo Auto Salon contained a pricing list which suggested the wing will be in the neighborhood of $1,950 USD, and I’d bet on the Over on this one.

Tac0mannn421

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FL1 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
A video released during the Tokyo Auto Salon contained a pricing list which suggested the wing will be in the neighborhood of $1,950 USD, and I’d bet on the Over on this one.
Its $1871 before shipping through Blackhawk. So ordering it stateside I can see it being closer to $2,200 but we shall see.

TW00Si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 S2000, 2023 CTR
I’d just look at the FK8 wing for reference.

Zeke01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic CTR
A one piece front lip spoiler thru BlackHawkJapan was quoted over $600 for shipping. The wing being in parts might not have the same dimensional volume but, FYI.

OP
OP
Shingo Shoji

Shingo Shoji

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 - Championship White
A one piece front lip spoiler thru BlackHawkJapan was quoted over $600 for shipping. The wing being in parts might not have the same dimensional volume but, FYI.
Thanks and yeah, the $1k was just what I thought the shipping would be on top of the wing. That's a really useful reference though so thanks.
Sponsored