• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Backup plans - what's yours?

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
Because he likes Type-Rs?
honda in general will always be my go-to.

To piss people like you off lmao
lol not even, i was just explaining the whole cayman gts 4.0 comment i made earlier

honestly i'd feel weird dropping that type of money for a car, no matter if it's a porsche or not

OP
OP
Toprarnen

Toprarnen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
IS350
what does that even mean? lol...i have a large budget but i probably would never spend that. it's been a good year, business wise so i luckily have that option.

i've driven honda's my whole life, i prefer them to almost anything else on the road

i passed on an r33 gtr vspec for my itr
Any reason you wouldn't swing an S2000 and a manual Integra/Si?

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Any reason you wouldn't swing an S2000 and a manual Integra/Si?
i actually am waiting to see what happens with a type s integra and possibly get one

s2000, i'd love one, i almost bought an 03 spa yellow last year but it just didn't work out...seller wanted about $15k over what i was willing to pay because he saw the market starting to get nuts. i will have an s2000 in the near future

also if prices come back down, an nsx will be top of my priority list, but i won't overpay though

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
Woe is u! Many of us could only dream of a 100k budget. Really why r u even on the forum.
Because he has cash, he can't be an enthusiast? GTFO. Instead of trying to chastise the guy, maybe work harder to get to his level rofl.

Broke people always have the best logically thought process rofl. Or lack there of for that matter.

OP
OP
Toprarnen

Toprarnen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
IS350
i actually am waiting to see what happens with a type s integra and possibly get one

s2000, i'd love one, i almost bought an 03 spa yellow last year but it just didn't work out...seller wanted about $15k over what i was willing to pay because he saw the market starting to get nuts. i will have an s2000 in the near future

also if prices come back down, an nsx will be top of my priority list, but i won't overpay though
All good points. I actually took a quick look at NSXs on BAT before posting my response. Those are going for over $100 for the clean ones...

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All good points. I actually took a quick look at NSXs on BAT before posting my response. Those are going for over $100 for the clean ones...
my all time grail is an imola orange na2, but that's never happening lol

OP
OP
Toprarnen

Toprarnen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
IS350
So what else do you guys have as "no Type R? This is what I'll get instead"? :D

OP
OP
Toprarnen

Toprarnen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
IS350
Nice choices all around. Seems like the Civic Type R is the only real "drivers" car at its price point that's going to be relatively reliable (along with the GRC)... This market segment is frustrating at times

Kyofu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3 GT
Heres my list if I can't get the new CTR:

-GR Corolla
-GR 86
-low mileage FK8 CTR

I thought of maybe going to a low mileage Veloster N or a Golf R but I got a hard time seeing myself with a non-japanese car.

Robert.C

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AP1, DC2-R
@Kyofu - I saw a GR86 Premium the other day (the one with the ducktail and 18" wheels) for (I believe) the first time and it looked fantastic. Much more aggressive in person than in photos. The ducktail is mandatory; it looks so good.
Sponsored