• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Backup plans - what's yours?

Stick_shifter96

First Name
Shaurya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a FL5
I expected GRC to be a drift monster like the Focus RS, but it isnt. The interior is okay, only a slight step up from the run of the mill Corolla. I'm pretty sure that the new CTR would be faster than the FK8, and the interior is a class above. It still is the most desirable car !
Sponsored

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
54k Canadian for the GRC, I’m guessing that is where the Type R will slot in. Not gonna lie, a few thousand more than I was hoping. If that’s what it will actually cost…
No....$45 with all the packages (minus speakers, THANK GOD going aftermarket for better speakers lol) on heated pieces + LSD's STANDARD

11th Gen Honda Civic Backup plans - what's yours? 1663159365718

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
I expected GRC to be a drift monster like the Focus RS, but it isnt. The interior is okay, only a slight step up from the run of the mill Corolla. I'm pretty sure that the new CTR would be faster than the FK8, and the interior is a class above. It still is the most desirable car !
Before the gap for FL5 and GRC was HUGE, in favour of the FL5. I'm actually content with either now, but FL5 is still in front.

POPNTEC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW FL5 CTR
My guess is $49,994 before any options as base for FL5.
I hope so. Not sure what options would be available though, I’m assusing they will come full loaded. unless your referring to accessories of course.

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
I hope so. Not sure what options would be available though, I’m assusing they will come full loaded. unless your referring to accessories of course.
So if we use the GRC as a reference, the only package not part of the core is the tech pack.

Knowing Canada, if they don't fully load it for us than I think 49.5 makes sense.

If its fully loaded from the get go, might be around 51.5 or so I think.

I think they will fight hard to get it under $50 for marketing purposes though.

POPNTEC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW FL5 CTR
So if we use the GRC as a reference, the only package not part of the core is the tech pack.

Knowing Canada, if they don't fully load it for us than I think 49.5 makes sense.

If its fully loaded from the get go, might be around 51.5 or so I think.

I think they will fight hard to get it under $50 for marketing purposes though.
For what ever reason Honda seems to load out our cars from the get go vs America. I think the 51.5 is spot on with what I think. I’m not sure what the last FK8’s were sold at loaded but I can easily see as much as 4K hike based off the hike on the CRV I seen the other day given it’s a three model year gap ignoring the LE of course.

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
For what ever reason Honda seems to load out our cars from the get go vs America. I think the 51.5 is spot on with what I think. I’m not sure what the last FK8’s were sold at loaded but I can easily see as much as 4K hike based off the hike on the CRV I seen the other day given it’s a three model year gap ignoring the LE of course.
In canada the non LE was $46.2 fully loaded, no packages or options available. So they MIGHT be able to get it right under $50k if they really wante to.

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
Correct CTR comes loaded as is. I am hoping for 50k but will be ok up to 52k. That Morizo pricing is insane at 60k!
Ya the Morizo pricing IMO makes 0 fucking sense. You aren't getting 60K in car value (maybe in exclusivity, but still). However, 60k would only be justified IF you assume an insane 10-year NPV or appreciating ROI.

If that shit doesn't gain in value over time its not fucking worth $60K. Hell even the CE is a bit odd in pricing IMO. Should be closer to $50K IMO.

POPNTEC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW FL5 CTR
Correct CTR comes loaded as is. I am hoping for 50k but will be ok up to 52k. That Morizo pricing is insane at 60k!
Only 200. The LE was more money was it not? I didn’t realize the circuit was limited as well as first year only which would explain the price. That being said the Type R is limited as well, especially in Canada.

Koyti

First Name
Koyti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I said I'd never buy a German car again... but I put a deposit down on a 2023 RS3 for MSRP (already on the lot) which is hard to say no to. I may end up trying to get the Type R or GRC as well.

RoidRage

First Name
NA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Car
I said I'd never buy a German car again... but I put a deposit down on a 2023 RS3 for MSRP (already on the lot) which is hard to say no to. I may end up trying to get the Type R or GRC as well.
I'm so jealous. I would kill for the new RS3.
Sponsored