• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Backup plans - what's yours?

thecaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R
What would be missing from all the core models, that are being driven by reviewers, minus the armrest?
Yea I’m thinking it’s just the armrest. I’m just wondering why there haven’t been photos of them on loading trucks or waiting to be loaded in port. I don’t know if drops internationally in November, or if that’s just North America.
Sponsored

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
Has anyone seen any leaked photos of the GR Corolla Core Edition models? If this thing is supposed to be released in November/on dealer lots, shouldn’t some photos have surfaced by now?

(I’m talking final production model photos)
i am waiting to see the final on the circuit and morizo with that wing :cool:

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit
I love how this CTR threads has turned to a macroeconomic analysis :)

Yeah canadians are more indebted than ever. Inflation is higher than ever. Rent is higher than ever.

Wages have not grown as proportionately. Feds will not stop the contractionary monetary policy until inflation falls to a safe amount. Which may not happen as easily.

my guess it’s going to get a lot worse. All secondary markets will fall before any changes are made, watches, cars, houses, etc.
Question is will flippers selling their old cars for much cheaper, drop the ceiling of new cars resale…it’s possible
Speaking of swatches. The market has definitely fallen quite a bit. For the high rollers on the FL5 waitlist, your Submariner is now again affordable:

11th Gen Honda Civic Backup plans - what's yours? 2AB92AF3-C867-441D-B88D-AB594E9014A4

thecaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R
Speaking of swatches. The market has definitely fallen quite a bit. For the high rollers on the FL5 waitlist, your Submariner is now again affordable:

2AB92AF3-C867-441D-B88D-AB594E9014A4.jpeg
Lol people were paying almost 15 grand for an Air King a few months ago. Insane

Obscure_Worship

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Honda Civic
Just thought I'd be nice and pass along that Frank Brown Honda of Lubbock, TX has a 2022 Civic Si at MSRP. Ask for Deanndra. If you buy it tell me so I can get good mojo for my Type R purchase.

OP
OP
Toprarnen

Toprarnen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
IS350
Just thought I'd be nice and pass along that Frank Brown Honda of Lubbock, TX has a 2022 Civic Si at MSRP. Ask for Deanndra. If you buy it tell me so I can get good mojo for my Type R purchase.
So i saw somewhere that someone said it was $33k starting. Is that in Canada? I thought US market civics cost $28

TypeSiR

First Name
Car Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, CTR, MX-5, Fit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 GR Yaris - Circuit Pack
Man, I found a 2020 M2C 6spd with 8,200mi and I’ve got them down to under $60,000. Not exactly a deal, but pretty good, given the market. It kind of just fell in my lap, and I’m almost willing to bite. It’s a beautiful car, but then I hear all these previous M2 and BMW owners talk it down, not sure what to think.
In several months, you’ll be able to order a brand new M2 with the S58 for that price. Generally not too difficult to find allocations for new M cars at MSRP if you’re willing to wait 6-12 months for delivery (dependent on spec).

so far, s58 > s55 in every metric, including reliability

Boostlag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MK7.5 GTI
The 2 series made some leaps in luxury, can't quite say for toyota. Honestly Toyota has been lagged in pretty much everything and seems to exist on past reputation alone. Their infotainment is years behind everyone, they still use old out dated powertrains and transmissions and their interior build quality is acceptable at best.
Sponsored