• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Canadian FL5/DE5 Build, Suggestions & Tips Thread

katch922

First Name
Raf
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 CTR
So how is everyone finding their CTR after a few months of ownership, is the novelty wearing off or still feels special getting in the car every time? Gotta say, it still feels special for me and I still can’t wait to drive it. Compared to my golf r, after two months of ownership I was already planning in my head of buying a new car lmao.

I just switched to OEM rims/tyres from my 18 winters and it is no longer “comfy” in comfy suspension mode, but I’ll get used to it!

Shichi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Integra
So how is everyone finding their CTR after a few months of ownership, is the novelty wearing off or still feels special getting in the car every time? Gotta say, it still feels special for me and I still can’t wait to drive it. Compared to my golf r, after two months of ownership I was already planning in my head of buying a new car lmao.

I just switched to OEM rims/tyres from my 18 winters and it is no longer “comfy” in comfy suspension mode, but I’ll get used to it!
Still feels special for me. I can't imagine getting rid of it, it complies with everything I want it to do. I've yet to go to the track with it but it absolutely rips on backroads.

Short of a high end sports car or supercar, the Honda is probably one of the fastest ways you can (safely) go on twisty country pavement.

11th Gen Honda Civic Canadian FL5/DE5 Build, Suggestions & Tips Thread 20240401_175758

OP
OP
惹Raizzelle

惹Raizzelle

First Name
Raizzelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Honda Civic FL5 Type R
Good day everyone, it’s been a while. But here’s an update from my FL5. Still brings a smile every time I drive it.
Have a lovely weekend! 🤙🏿

CURRENT SPECS:
Rays VOLK TE37 OG 18x10 +41 Gold
Eibach PRO KIT FL5 Springs
275/35 R18
Front guide pin removed
Stock rear camber

ig: _raizzelle

11th Gen Honda Civic Canadian FL5/DE5 Build, Suggestions & Tips Thread IMG_8126_VSCO

katch922

First Name
Raf
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 CTR
Anyone consider rear wiper delete? I saw one pic online someone did, kind of considering it. Any tips? Any aftermarket ways of doing it or just DIY?

I did find one on Dream automotive, wonder if anyone had experience. Don’t want to mess with it if it’s too difficult to do, last thing i want is water leaks.

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
OP
OP
惹Raizzelle

惹Raizzelle

First Name
Raizzelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Honda Civic FL5 Type R
Anyone consider rear wiper delete? I saw one pic online someone did, kind of considering it. Any tips? Any aftermarket ways of doing it or just DIY?

I did find one on Dream automotive, wonder if anyone had experience. Don’t want to mess with it if it’s too difficult to do, last thing i want is water leaks.
It’s on my list in the future. Here is the link of what I’m planning to use.

https://www.killallwipers.com/product/honda-civic-fc-fk-flush-wiper-delete-kit/

Cheaper and cleaner. 🤙🏿

katch922

First Name
Raf
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 CTR
Finally nice enough, switched the coolant to Mishimoto. Super easy install, now I got the mishimoto coolant and catch can. Didn’t go with red, thought it’d be too much red, but i think I made the wrong choice.

11th Gen Honda Civic Canadian FL5/DE5 Build, Suggestions & Tips Thread IMG_1280
Sponsored