• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Chances of an automatic?

ebhaynz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si 2017
The great thing is it's almost a certainty we're getting another manual Si..manual lovers will be driving stick shifts into the 2030's.
Sponsored

javi7t8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
78 Trans Am, 2019 Sport Hatchback LSM
I just really hope the Si comes in a hatch...probably won’t, but I can hope haha

SWIMS

First Name
EDD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport
There’s a new thread where Honda released a video and In that video it’s confirmed that Si will be manual only

garoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R - Championship White, 2006 Honda Civic Si - Fiji Blue Pearl
I hope that never happens. We need more manuals, not less. If they do automatics will comprise most of the sales and it will yet be another excuse to get rid of manuals. Some cars just don’t belong to some people - they don’t want to learn.

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Well if they don't release an Si hatch then it will have to have an auto option as they are going to cut out a lot of sales oppurtunities.

SWIMS

First Name
EDD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport
Well if they don't release an Si hatch then it will have to have an auto option as they are going to cut out a lot of sales oppurtunities.
There won’t be an Si that’s automatic this generation it’s confirmed

jd2157

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan MSM
Honda should do many things… but Honda often sacrifices sales for vision. An auto in an Si would prob sell more Si’s but then it’s less “sport injected”. Has an Si ever had an automatic?

nowaytoescape

First Name
Nicolas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Escape
It’s not about not wanting to learn. Some people can but some of us (like myself) live in a city that has terrible traffic and that’s where most of us spend our time in. I learned to drive stick from driving 18 wheelers however the joy of driving one in Atlanta just isn’t there.
Sponsored