Appreciate it. Yeah, the last picture at the gas station is after the install. They definitely look a lot more flush when there's more light and I also have splash guards on so that maybe what you are seeing, but I'll try to take a picture during the day if its not raining tomorrow.enjoy following the build. Is the picture after installling the spacers? Still looks quite tucked in. I was looking to do 15mm spacers at some point too
Ah ok. I was referring to the first picture of it being washed. But I see the last one now at the gas station. Looks more flush there although the lighting isn’t great. Appreciate you taking a pic when it’s brighter out.Appreciate it. Yeah, the last picture at the gas station is after the install. They definitely look a lot more flush when there's more light and I also have splash guards on so that maybe what you are seeing, but I'll try to take a picture during the day if its not raining tomorrow.
Oh gotcha, yeah, that was a day or 2 before I installed everything, so yeah still stock fitment then.Ah ok. I was referring to the first picture of it being washed. But I see the last one now at the gas station. Looks more flush there although the lighting isn’t great. Appreciate you taking a pic when it’s brighter out.
A couple pictures with a small break in the weather. The fitment does look a lot better with 15mm spacers all around.Ah ok. I was referring to the first picture of it being washed. But I see the last one now at the gas station. Looks more flush there although the lighting isn’t great. Appreciate you taking a pic when it’s brighter out.
Looks great. Thanks for sharing. How are you feeling about the ride now that you’ve had it on for a few days? Notice any of the downsides that people talk about?A couple pictures with a small break in the weather. The fitment does look a lot better with 15mm spacers all around.
![]()
![]()
This was the passenger side the other day, right before it rained.
![]()
Have not noticed anything out of the ordinary. Drives great. Like I said in previous posts it feels like with the added mass of the spacers it feels like its absorbing a bit of the harshness in the road, but that can also be working in tandem with the Rigid Collars and the Performance Stabilizer Links.Looks great. Thanks for sharing. How are you feeling about the ride now that you’ve had it on for a few days? Notice any of the downsides that people talk about?
Hey Chilly! New member of the FL5 family as of 2 days ago. Traded in my FK8 for a CW FL5. I noticed this tray and the lack of lighting so with the floorboards being red, i love this! Question, what is the process of installing this LED light?Here you go.
![]()
![]()
This picture is from my previous Sport Touring, but its about the same since its the same LED I'm using.
![]()
Remove the center console, unplug the harness, remove the light, put the new light in, plug back in the harness and put the center console back.Hey Chilly! New member of the FL5 family as of 2 days ago. Traded in my FK8 for a CW FL5. I noticed this tray and the lack of lighting so with the floorboards being red, i love this! Question, what is the process of installing this LED light?
Dumb question incoming; is there a video somewhere on how to remove the center console? I know how to remove the shifter console to replace the shift boot/knob but curious what other pieces need to come outRemove the center console, unplug the harness, remove the light, put the new light in, plug back in the harness and put the center console back.
Thats all that needs to come out, then you can remove the piece with the charger to access the light on the back.Dumb question incoming; is there a video somewhere on how to remove the center console? I know how to remove the shifter console to replace the shift boot/knob but curious what other pieces need to come out
I suppose I should make a new build thread for the FL5. I probably won't go into modding it as much as I did with the FL1, I'm pretty content with a lot of what the FL5 has standard. Might do some suspension upgrades as I have all the RV6 rear arms and sway bar and maybe wheels and tires. I do also have some parts from the FL1 that is also for the FL5 that I squandered away.
It is a bit difficult right now with all the tariffs and taxes from customs to get some of the things I really want. We shall see where I decide to go with it, but this is what I have so far, not much since only having the car a couple weeks now.
As always, I will try to include links/and/or part numbers for everything.
View attachment 267741
![]()
Brakes
Engine
- Paragon Front And Rear Rotors
- Dixcel M Type Low Dust Brake Pads for FK8
- Spoon Sports Reservoir Tank Cover
- Wunderladen Racing Rear Brake Caliper Bushings
Exterior
- NGK Ruthenium HX Spark Plugs
- Spoon Sports Oil Filler Cap
- Spoon Sports Type F Radiator Cap
- Sprint Air Filter (The Spoon filter without the Spoon markup)
- Wunderladen Racing Honda Civic Gen 10/11 Dipstick
Interior
- FX3D Mud/Rock Guards
- Lasfit T15 LED Reverse Lights
- Rexpeed Yellow Mirrors w/ Defrosters + BSI
- Sealight 7440 LED Bulb Amber Rear Turn Signals
- Smoked Sequential LED Mirror Turn Signal
Suspension/ Chassis Bracing /Wheel Accessories
- Acuity Instruments Shift Boot Collar Upgrade (Turned Stainless Finish)
- Honda High Wall Carpeted Type R Floor Mats
- Honda Interior Light Assy. with Door Switch 34400-T20-A31
- Honda Red LED for the Center Console 34760-TL0-G01
- Honda Shift Knob RSX Type S 54102-S6M-R00
- Hyper Suede Seat Covers from Hyper R Parts
- Matte Tempered Glass Infotainment Screen Protector
- Rexpeed Rearview Mirror with Yellow Lens
- Rigid Clutch Stopper
- SRP Racing Pedals Hex Black/Silver
Transmission/Shifting
- Bonoss Forged Active Cooling Hubcentric 15mm Wheel Spacers
- Integra Type S ADS Module 39381-31M-A03
- LTLD Performance Stabilizer Links
- Spoon Rigid Collars Front and Rear
- Spoon Stiff Plate Front
- Wunderladen Racing Street Rear Motor Mount
Hey was just wondering what the Interior Light Assembly with door switch was?I suppose I should make a new build thread for the FL5. I probably won't go into modding it as much as I did with the FL1, I'm pretty content with a lot of what the FL5 has standard. Might do some suspension upgrades as I have all the RV6 rear arms and sway bar and maybe wheels and tires. I do also have some parts from the FL1 that is also for the FL5 that I squandered away.
It is a bit difficult right now with all the tariffs and taxes from customs to get some of the things I really want. We shall see where I decide to go with it, but this is what I have so far, not much since only having the car a couple weeks now.
As always, I will try to include links/and/or part numbers for everything.
View attachment 267741
![]()
Brakes
Engine
- Paragon Front And Rear Rotors
- Dixcel M Type Low Dust Brake Pads for FK8
- Spoon Sports Reservoir Tank Cover
- Wunderladen Racing Rear Brake Caliper Bushings
Exterior
- NGK Ruthenium HX Spark Plugs
- Spoon Sports Oil Filler Cap
- Spoon Sports Type F Radiator Cap
- Sprint Air Filter (The Spoon filter without the Spoon markup)
- Wunderladen Racing Honda Civic Gen 10/11 Dipstick
Interior
- FX3D Mud/Rock Guards
- Lasfit T15 LED Reverse Lights
- Rexpeed Yellow Mirrors w/ Defrosters + BSI
- Sealight 7440 LED Bulb Amber Rear Turn Signals
- Smoked Sequential LED Mirror Turn Signal
Suspension/ Chassis Bracing /Wheel Accessories
- Acuity Instruments Shift Boot Collar Upgrade (Turned Stainless Finish)
- Honda High Wall Carpeted Type R Floor Mats
- Honda Interior Light Assy. with Door Switch 34400-T20-A31
- Honda Red LED for the Center Console 34760-TL0-G01
- Honda Shift Knob RSX Type S 54102-S6M-R00
- Hyper Suede Seat Covers from Hyper R Parts
- Matte Tempered Glass Infotainment Screen Protector
- Rexpeed Rearview Mirror with Yellow Lens
- Rigid Clutch Stopper
- SRP Racing Pedals Hex Black/Silver
Transmission/Shifting
- Bonoss Forged Active Cooling Hubcentric 15mm Wheel Spacers
- Integra Type S ADS Module 39381-31M-A03
- LTLD Performance Stabilizer Links
- Spoon Rigid Collars Front and Rear
- Spoon Stiff Plate Front
- Wunderladen Racing Street Rear Motor Mount
https://www.civicxi.com/forum/threads/what-did-you-do-to-your-fl5-today.51962/post-1020246Hey was just wondering what the Interior Light Assembly with door switch was?
btw,Nice. Yeah, I'm really liking these mirrors from Rexspeed. Also, I think Suma increased their prices. I remember buying a set from them previously for $180, now they are $230 for the defroster+BSI mirrors.
Nice!btw,
Thank you for sharing the rexpeed mirrors. I just installed the blue heated/bsi ones this weekend. Paid $142shipped for them.