• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

CTR Initial Mods

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Integra 6spd A-Spec
Looks like Mark got PPF,Ceramic, and tint

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Would you happen to have anymore pictures in a bit better lighting? Also how much do the Tuxmat’s cost?

thanks.
Look up Tuxmat my friend. It's a Canadian company.

B34R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CW FL5
Would you happen to have anymore pictures in a bit better lighting? Also how much do the Tuxmat’s cost?

thanks.

thanks.
I have them in my car as well. Idk if this is any better but

11th Gen Honda Civic CTR Initial Mods PXL_20221216_051328000

B34R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CW FL5
Any interference with the pedals?
Might just be from packaging since they cram them into the box but the mat rubs against the clutch pedal a little when fully depressed. I basically used all of the included Velcro clips to hold it down back there and haven't noticed it since.

POPNTEC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW FL5 CTR
Might just be from packaging since they cram them into the box but the mat rubs against the clutch pedal a little when fully depressed. I basically used all of the included Velcro clips to hold it down back there and haven't noticed it since.
Sweet! Thanks bud!

Bonito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
The one that makes some people very angry: I'll likely be putting an Itasha wrap on it -- ceramic coat it in meantime. I don't know if I'll match the wife's MX-5 or if I'll go a different direction. We'll see, but it'll prob be in first couple months depending on how long it takes her to do design it.
I'm also debating an itasha wrap a little down the road because I'm a terrible nerd. Lemme know if you have any ceramic/PPF recs in the ATL area.
Sponsored