• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Did not spend much time with it as it will be off to ppf soon. I took a good vid and one front straight shot. Honestly i was too taken aback that it was there - it was like staring into the eyes of a mythical creature - still processing it all.

edit: all accessories and full ppf will be done by next Friday. All paperwork done so just need to pick it up when its done!!!! I sensed it was a big deal to the dealership as a lot of folks involved and messaged etc. Shout out to Buerkle Honda for taking good care of me.

Last edited:

captainscott60

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
Did not spend much time with it as it will be off to ppf soon. I took a good vid and one front straight shot. Honestly i was too taken aback that it was there - it was like staring into the eyes of a mythical creature - still processing it all.

View attachment 230114
They put the front license plate bracket on ! I told them to leave mine off. Lol. Congratulations

TDC50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Type R, C7 Corvette Grand Sport, Alfa Gulia
The car looks great! Congrats, the long wait is finally over

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Its the funniest thing. When I found out the first thought I had was “F Yeah”!!! The second was “I’ve got to pull over so I can post and let everyone know” lol.

CTR101

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 C7 GS, 19 Toyota Tacoma 6MT
Its the funniest thing. When I found out the first thought I had was “F Yeah”!!! The second was “I’ve got to pull over so I can post and let everyone know” lol.
Congrats Mike!!! Sourness & bitterness will come to past. Lookin at her will keep you busy for a while! Enjoy