• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations

Jaferm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 FK8(sold), 02 T4R, 05 S2K, 23 FL5
Which Alabama dealership? Assuming Tameron?
Getting mine from Florida, Tameron has never been easy to work with and didn't even want to give me a price when allocations first dropped.
Sponsored

Jaferm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 FK8(sold), 02 T4R, 05 S2K, 23 FL5
Yep, sounds like Scameron! They are a joke. Congratulations on the Florida purchase!
Yep since day 1 they have been terrible and it's crazy they are the only AL dealer with an allocation on this first wave. Thanks! I cannot wait, it's not my preferred color but we can make it work 😉

flhott

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda Accord EX-L
I wonder why mine has shown as shipped since 10/31. Kinda confuses me given most everyone else has said pending up until recently.

Rhorn

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 , Civic Type R
I wonder why mine has shown as shipped since 10/31. Kinda confuses me given most everyone else has said pending up until recently.
My guess is that probably yours was supposed to be one of the first batches to go out. Meaning that Honda had orginally was going to ship it but something happened and was put on hold, whereas the pending cars not reached that point

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
That was the original rollout date for the first batch cars before logistics caused the holdup

flhott

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda Accord EX-L
My guess is that probably yours was supposed to be one of the first batches to go out. Meaning that Honda had orginally was going to ship it but something happened and was put on hold, whereas the pending cars not reached that point
Seems your guess was pretty spot on. On top of that my date hasn’t updated to the mid December it seems most people are getting now, still showing late November. Thanks for your help!

elusiveaura

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R - SGP
Finally got an update on mine here in TN 12/10-12/14 so seems to be the date the East Coast guys are getting it, possibly earlier.

DeVo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type-R #21399 (sold). 2023 Type-R #912
I'm going to be tight if the East Coast get them before Texas lol

civicmeng

First Name
meng
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
NJ dealer says around 12.14-12.18. Hope it could be earlier.