• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations

CWNole95

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 CW FL5
So is he talking about lack of allocation to his dealership or delays in logistics? Seems to be two different issues here.

Logistically, ones in Richmond and on trains/trucks are otw, unless another logistics issue has risen.

Sounds like your dealer is refunding deposits because of lack of allocations to his dealership along with the lack of info honda has provided overall. Not sure how that eludes to logistical delays though for whats currently in the US.
Regarding the deposit refunds, yes, that has to do solely with the dealershipā€™s lack of confidence to be able to deliver the car to those who paid said deposits.

Regarding the information pertaining to pending deliveries to the east coast, that was a side piece of information given to them by from their contact at Honda. That has nothing to do with them (the dealership) specifically.

Just relaying what was said to me. Iā€™m hoping for everyone showing an ETA of 2022 gets the car as anticipated.
Sponsored

encarnacionb

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra, Integra
Regarding the deposit refunds, yes, that has to do solely with the dealershipā€™s lack of confidence to be able to deliver the car to those who paid said deposits.

Regarding the information pertaining to pending deliveries to the east coast, that was a side piece of information given to them by from their contact at Honda. That has nothing to do with them (the dealership) specifically.

Just relaying what was said to me. Iā€™m hoping for everyone showing an ETA of 2022 gets the car as anticipated.
Was this the same dealership that advertised selling the FL5s at MSRP on one of the FB FL5 groups? I remember him updating his post saying they were up to 60 deposits. In my mind, he was setting himself and his dealership up for failure.

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
I thought the same, but he confirmed that he was referring to the allocations that had actually made it to CA.
This is just not true. Cars that were allocated to the East Coast are literally moving, and have made it as far as Indiana (with confirmed scans). I 100% believe we will start to see East Coast cars delivered next week.

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
We need more good news to fill our day. Anyone else have movement? Lol

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
We need more good news to fill our day. Anyone else have movement? Lol
The SGP FL5 for my dealership is now showing Louisville, Kentucky. It was showing Indiana yesterday, so the cars are definitely on the move.

Last edited:

phillystyle17_si

First Name
Romeo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R,2023 Honda Civic Type R
The SGP FL5 for my dealership is now showing Louisville, Kentucky. It was showing Indiana yesteray, so the cars are definitely on the move.
Do you think they are sending all the east coast cars to the East coast port first, then sending them all to the dealerships by truck and this is why a lot of people are seeing 12/18 eta

CWNole95

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 CW FL5
This is just not true. Cars that were allocated to the East Coast are literally moving, and have made it as far as Indiana (with confirmed scans). I 100% believe we will start to see East Coast cars delivered next week.
Iā€™m glad to hear that for everyone involved. To reiterate, only relayed what I was told. I am just a customer like most on here. Thank God.
Sponsored