• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
Do you think they are sending all the east coast cars to the East coast port first, then sending them all to the dealerships by truck and this is why a lot of people are seeing 12/18 eta
It really depends on where on the East Coast the cars are headed to. Most if not all Florida cars will pass through Louisville, Kentucky to get here. Florida will be the last to receive their cars. SO Florida is a good gauge on how long it will take for the other East Coast states to get their cars.

phillystyle17_si

First Name
Romeo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R,2023 Honda Civic Type R

It really depends on where on the East Coast the cars are headed to. Most if not all Florida cars will pass through Louisville, Kentucky to get here. Florida will be the last to receive their cars. SO Florida is a good gauge on how long it will take for the other East Coast states to get their cars.
I’m was just thinking about that because on Monday my dealer told me my bb was in Chicago but now it looks like it’s heading south

Chrisfl5

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic type r
Awesome for the ones that are moving mine is still in California

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
So is he talking about lack of allocation to his dealership or delays in logistics? Seems to be two different issues here.

Logistically, ones in Richmond and on trains/trucks are otw, unless another logistics issue has risen.

Sounds like your dealer is refunding deposits because of lack of allocations to his dealership along with the lack of info honda has provided overall. Not sure how that eludes to logistical delays though for whats currently in the US.

Either way if there is anything we have learned from this entire experience, it's that 9 times out 10 we usually know more than the dealers. I still get calls from dealers that I've contacted that will say "Honda still hasn't released any pricing information or any allocations yet!" So that tells me everything I need to know.
Bullseye

CyberCTR

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSX Type S, '23 RR Type-R #929
My dealer says its on its way but doesn't have any update on where it is. Said that could be there within the next week or so. But, AspecR said 12/1 to 12/4 delivery date. So hoping that stays true.

She said that once she gets a message from the trucking company they have it on their truck she would know exactly when it'll be there.

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
I’m glad to hear that for everyone involved. To reiterate, only relayed what I was told. I am just a customer like most on here. Thank God.
For sure. I read that as him telling you cars that have already shipped won’t be here until February/March.

encarnacionb

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra, Integra
For sure. I read that as him telling you cars that have already shipped won’t be here until February/March.
It’s probably those cars that got turned away at the port because there was no more room for them since they were held up.

captainscott60

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
Aspectr did you happen to see where my car was. I left the vin# in a previous post. My eta was last week but the car never showed up. I appreciate your help. Thank You

Last edited: