• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations

Rad Ray

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Beyond salty - contemplating other potential options. It is Honda, they own this travesty. Weather explains two days, what about supposedly sitting in a holding yard 6 hours away for over three weeks. If I take delivery this will be a dark overhang on the car. Every time I get in I fear Ill be bitter.
I share/respect your feelings as mine has been stuck in a rail yard only 16 miles away when it could have been in my garage Christmas Eve - it was to be a Christmas present. Let's wait this out and once we have our cars the bad memories of this ordeal (or more accurately "cluster f**k") will fade.
Sponsored

DarthTrizzle

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si Coupe
Beyond salty - contemplating other potential options. It is Honda, they own this travesty. Weather explains two days, what about supposedly sitting in a holding yard 6 hours away for over three weeks. If I take delivery this will be a dark overhang on the car. Every time I get in I fear Ill be bitter.
Yeah I live in FL, weather is not an excuse. For a car that was supposed to be delivered the first week of November this is getting ridiculous. The fact that no one can tell me where my car is makes it even more frustrating. Since Honda put it "in inventory" at the dealership weeks ago no tracking can be done. I stripped down my trade-in so it would be ready to go and that has been an inconvenience, not to mention the appts Ive had to break with my detailer. Total crap show by Honda.

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Take notes gents a Type R is the key to happiness, a month ago all these new owners were livid but now that they’ve got it.

They can’t stop singing it’s praises :headbang:
Im having all kinds of indecent thoughts like selling my FL1 and buying a new green RS3. That thing better get here soon.

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
Im having all kinds of indecent thoughts like selling my FL1 and buying a new green RS3. That thing better get here soon.
Can’t argue against the RS3. Those damn things will eat supercars with some choice bolt-ons and a baby seat