• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations

CWNole95

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 CW FL5
Id wait. Puts more pressure on dealers. I'm gonna be doing a follow up video about this with the dealers I am working with. As mentioned maybe moot point if banks are not gonna front money for loans anyway.
Understood and again, I sincerely appreciate the information and advice. Mine would be a cash purchase, but while I realize the FL5 production may be more limited than the FK8, it is difficult to entertain paying markup for a “standard” CTR.

I did pay a slight markup for my FK8 LE, but I had no issue doing so for obvious reasons (600 brought to our shores).

This FL5 would be a driver for me. Something to truly enjoy with and without my wife and kids, on and off the track. My LE sees very little road time as it was always intended to be more of a collectible.

I’m sure I speak for many when I say that I’ll be anxiously awaiting your aforementioned follow up video!
Sponsored

Patch_San

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Id wait. Puts more pressure on dealers. I'm gonna be doing a follow up video about this with the dealers I am working with. As mentioned maybe moot point if banks are not gonna front money for loans anyway.
Sadly I really can't wait, but I would love someone like Savagegeese to roast a company like vroom.com and do a video like the Morgan three-wheeler(really enjoyed that video) explaining how online car buying companies like Carvana, Shift, and Vroom are terrible and shouldn't be in business :D Real question though if I PM'd you my vroom.com horror story do you think you and Jack could decide if it's good video material? I'm sure I'm definitely not the only one that said thing has happened to. Although when I google it I see nothing like it.

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
dude that’s excellent news. Did that come from Honda? Any hints as to what the holdups were?

He's right, new ETAs have started showing up, it was a multitude of issues that can all be covered under logistics.

East Coast cars arrive next month. Mid to late December

elusiveaura

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R - SGP
what are the new eta dates? Mid to late December??

He's right, new ETAs have started showing up, it was a multitude of issues that can all be covered under logistics.

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica

How about midwest?

savagegeese

First Name
Savagegeese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Type R
Se
Sadly I really can't wait, but I would love someone like Savagegeese to roast a company like vroom.com and do a video like the Morgan three-wheeler(really enjoyed that video) explaining how online car buying companies like Carvana, Shift, and Vroom are terrible and shouldn't be in business :D Real question though if I PM'd you my vroom.com horror story do you think you and Jack could decide if it's good video material? I'm sure I'm definitely not the only one that said thing has happened to. Although when I google it I see nothing like it.
Send it!!

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
hoping this is true...i've been off work so i haven't even been able to check in a few days