• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations

encarnacionb

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra, Integra
Yeah my ETA is 12/8-12/12 for Tennessee. Last scan was CA.
Yeah I have the same ETA for Georgia. My dealer did say they normally come earlier than the ETA dates. Lined up with what Tuhroo said about those touring civics arriving early.
Sponsored

Modular Cal

First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 #581, 04 GSX-R600
How are you guys tracking where they were scanned? I'm assuming through your dealer.

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
Yeah I have the same ETA for Georgia. My dealer did say they normally come earlier than the ETA dates. Lined up with what Tuhroo said about those touring civics arriving early.
well we just had a white si get delayed from an 11/22-11/26 delivery to 11/28-12/02 delivery

if my car gets delayed past christmas i'll lose my shit and go buy a gt4 😆

Patch_San

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
well we just had a white si get delayed from an 11/22-11/26 delivery to 11/28-12/02 delivery

if my car gets delayed past christmas i'll lose my shit and go buy a gt4 😆
Jesus, I'm getting to the point where that Golf R is looking good again....some of these shenanigans have got to be Honda's fault... I test-drove the MK8 Golf R DSG in Lapiz Blue (in July 2022) it is an excellent car. :D I mean the interior build quality leaves a little to be desired, but I had an FK8 Type R for three years and the Golf R can definitely hang with the Type R, bone stock, forget if you added mods. The only issue I would face is getting my $2000 deposit back from the dealer I'm working with. ("They claim it's a non-refundable deposit) I mean I don't want to get into specifics, but I'm sharing a car and need my own wheels, so this is BEYOND old.

I'm even thinking of saving a large enough down payment for something like a G80 M3 :D the base model(stick) in Isle of Man Green :D

Last edited:

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Just had to have my loan refreshed to take advantage of .5% discount and offset rate increases for the month. Good times Honda, good times.

Jflorio

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hinda Civic Type R
Spoke with my dealer (Ohio) this morning and he informed me that my vehicle just arrived at a port in California. He has provided me weekly updates so I believe he is providing me with the information he has available.

I put a deposit down on a vehicle on 1 November and at that time the vehicle had a build date of 10-12 November, with an ETA of 24-28 DEC. Making the assumption this was not part of the initial push. Either way, I have a buyers order with a vin and paying a reasonable markup.

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
The SGP FL5 my dealership (Rick Case Honda) is getting is showing Garrett, Indiana with an ETA of 12/18/2022 - 12/22/2022. Rick Case Honda is one of the more southern Honda dealerships, the ones located more south get there's a day or 2 after Rick Case. It's a good measuring stick for the furthest East coast dealerships.

elusiveaura

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R - SGP
are you saying it’s made it from Cali to Indiana so far? That’s good progress if so

The SGP FL5 my dealership (Rick Case Honda) is getting is showing Garrett, Indiana with an ETA of 12/18/2022 - 12/22/2022. Rick Case Honda is one of the more southern Honda dealerships, the ones located more south get there's a day or 2 after Rick Case. It's a good measuring stick for the furthest East coast dealerships.

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
are you saying it’s made it from Cali to Indiana so far? That’s good progress if so
It's either in Indiana or past Indiana by now, location won't change until it reaches the next check point

elusiveaura

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R - SGP
either way that’s great news. It shows it’s actually moving so hopefully that accounts for all the others as well. Least it’s out of Cali lol

It's either in Indiana or past Indiana by now, location won't change until it reaches the next check point

flhott

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda Accord EX-L
Hey when did they give you the update reflecting the updated location?

Last edited:

WeudS

First Name
Daoud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 RR CTR, (Sold)2021 RR CTR, 2011 Tahoe LTZ
Are you able to check this vin
JHMFL5G47PX000584
Or anything in Massachusetts?

Much appreciated if so!
Sponsored