• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations

Modular Cal

First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 #581, 04 GSX-R600
Yeah the core is garbage. I would want the Circuit for sure.
I was gunning for the circuit with my fallback being the Core with the performance package. I wasn't interested in a base Core. Maybe if I was going build a dedicated race car out of it, I would consider it, but then Toyota probably has a program for that.

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
Yeah the core is garbage. I would want the Circuit for sure.
the core isn't bad with the performance pack, if he had that i would've taken it for sure

captainscott60

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Type R
For us Midwest people, nothing. From what I have heard, not for another week or so ! Almost Laughable! Maybe Honda is waiting for Santa to drop them down the chimneys on Christmas Day. In any event, I wish everyone a happy holiday and a great new year.
best wishes

CyberCTR

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSX Type S, '23 RR Type-R #929
For us Midwest people, nothing. From what I have heard, not for another week or so ! Almost Laughable! Maybe Honda is waiting for Santa to drop them down the chimneys on Christmas Day. In any event, I wish everyone a happy holiday and a great new year.
best wishes
My local dealers still dont have them. Colorado will be the last state lol

I will laugh if my car arrives from New York -> Colorado before they show up.

SP R KiD

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BB CTR, 2022 Honda CRV, 2022 Ford F150
best wishes
I can confirm multiple Ohio dealers and PA dealers have received cars. Not my dealer but Midwest is definitely getting deliveries...Almost kind of feels like it all stopped at once though. Kind of concerned that something is once again delaying logistics...Just my anxiety talking.

Hopefully better news later this week as I am under the impression my date is still 12/14 - 12/18.

elusiveaura

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R - SGP
Don't get hopes up too much. Southeast here with ETA of 12/10-12/14 and not a peep. Its been stuck in Alabama since last week. Guess the truck drivers stopped working.

I can confirm multiple Ohio dealers and PA dealers have received cars. Not my dealer but Midwest is definitely getting deliveries...Almost kind of feels like it all stopped at once though. Kind of concerned that something is once again delaying logistics...Just my anxiety talking.

Hopefully better news later this week as I am under the impression my date is still 12/14 - 12/18.

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
Don't get hopes up too much. Southeast here with ETA of 12/10-12/14 and not a peep. Its been stuck in Alabama since last week. Guess the truck drivers stopped working.
Yeah I was told it was with the trucking co, but I’m pretty convinced at this point it’s still in Alabama.

SP R KiD

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BB CTR, 2022 Honda CRV, 2022 Ford F150
Yeah mine was in Illinois at last notice I heard....Nothing since. Hopefully they get things moving.
Sponsored