• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations

Modular Cal

First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 #581, 04 GSX-R600
Well, according to the tracker, every dealer in the area has a Type R "at-dealer"....except for mine. Whether they are actually at the dealer or not, who knows? At least things seem to be updating somewhat. To be fair, the earliest ETA was the 18th. I'm hoping to get it before my work's holiday shutdown. I'll have plenty of time to drive as long as we don't get any snow.

CTR101

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 C7 GS, 19 Toyota Tacoma 6MT
congrats man! can't wait to see mine roll in on the truck lol
Like the previous message, 1.5hrs = 1.5 weeks. Mine still sitting in Chi town railyard, been sitting there since Nov 28th and only 1.5hrs from my house.

Hondas Logistical Team = Incompetent Bufoons

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
Like the previous message, 1.5hrs = 1.5 weeks. Mine still sitting in Chi town railyard, been sitting there since Nov 28th and only 1.5hrs from my house.

Hondas Logistical Team = Incompetent Bufoons
please don't wish this upon me...my car has been very actively moving in the last couple weeks

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
I'

No one wants to wish this on anyone. Just the facts of what's happening.

oh i know lol, but the fact my car moved through georgia in 2 days and now in florida means it's on an active trail...really hoping it shows tomorrow so i can enjoy it this weekend with the wife since we are off

flhott

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda Accord EX-L
oh i know lol, but the fact my car moved through georgia in 2 days and now in florida means it's on an active trail...really hoping it shows tomorrow so i can enjoy it this weekend with the wife since we are off
Yo is your dealership in south Florida?

CTR101

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 C7 GS, 19 Toyota Tacoma 6MT
Any one want to play bets on who gets it last to be delivered your pick.

1.Tuhroo (FL)
2 CTR101 (IL)
3. mbaapk (MN)

Who else?
;)

CyberCTR

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSX Type S, '23 RR Type-R #929
The good news is that you live in Florida and can enjoy it year round in the sunshine without a winter tire set up. Mine is going to be in the garage probably most of this winter as I don't plan to get a winter tire set up this winter.
Sponsored