• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations

SP R KiD

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BB CTR, 2022 Honda CRV, 2022 Ford F150
She’s here! #625

4BE9BDA5-6167-4BCA-9CFC-984898C2C4A8.jpeg
Yes dude!!!!! So happy for you finally. You deserve especially with the help you provided a lot of us as well as Aspec.

Congratulations dude, have a blast!
Sponsored

Rad Ray

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Congrats man. Was there by chance a CW FL5 on that truck making its way further south FL 😅
Was informed this at 11:00 this morning that mine arrived at the CSX Intermodal rail yard in Tampa (15.7 miles away). It came from Jacksonville. I don't know where the train is going next, but was told that the Tampa distribution area serves dealerships for the entire southern FL region.

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
Yes dude!!!!! So happy for you finally. You deserve especially with the help you provided a lot of us as well as Aspec.

Congratulations dude, have a blast!
Won’t be joining the club til next year, hopefully by March.

Last edited:

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
Was informed this at 11:00 this morning that mine arrived at the CSX Intermodal rail yard in Tampa (15.7 miles away). It came from Jacksonville. I don't know where the train is going next, but was told that the Tampa distribution area serves dealerships for the entire southern FL region.
Where’d you buy yours from? I can tell you where it goes next depending on who you bought it from.

SP R KiD

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BB CTR, 2022 Honda CRV, 2022 Ford F150
Won’t be joking the club til next year, hopefully by March.
You think you'll definitely roll CTR? Maybe wait it out to see if ITS catches your interest?

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
You think you'll definitely roll CTR? Maybe wait it out to see if ITS catches your interest?
CTR is more special, made in japan, better value, gonna be alot rarer. The only way I'd end up in an ITS over the CTR is if I can't find a deal on a CTR reasonably soon enough.

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
Man…this car was easily worth the wait even though I almost gave up multiple times

it reminds me of back 17 when I picked up my fk8 and how happy it made me

to be honest this is an fk8 but more refined, the acceleration is so smooth, the gearbox feels smoother, the car only has 16 miles after stopping at my folks to show them before coming home so it’s hard to say what handles better

Rad Ray

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Where’d you buy yours from? I can tell you where it goes next depending on who you bought it from.
I bought mine from Courtesy Honda of Palm Harbor VIN
If it's passed through the distribution centre in Baldwin you'll get it in a few days around the 27th.
It’s at the intermodal distribution center on Anderson St. in Tampa.