• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations

CTRfan_boi

First Name
Rish
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
I was told on Feb 7th first that my car had arrived in Chicago and then again on Feb 14th that's still in Chicago. My salesperson is telling me that he is expecting new inventory to be delivered today and hopes that the car will be a part of that delivery. Initial ETA given to me was 17th-21st Feb.

I am not hopeful though. Someone who got their car in Indiana mentioned that it sat in a Chicago yard for a month. Many folks mentioned getting their car 2 weeks later than the ETA they were provided. So, I am thinking those with the same ETA as mine, should get their cars by 1st week of March. This is all an educated guess though.

quasimoto

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CR-V
ETA of 2/20 - 2/24 but my rep said they won't know until they get the shipping invoice which is usually a day before actual delivery date.

addakatlahemanth

First Name
Hemanth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
They should call Honda Corporate as you never got an ETA in the first place and given you already paid them full cash
[/QUOTElet
ETA of 2/20 - 2/24 but my rep said they won't know until they get the shipping invoice which is usually a day before actual delivery date.
which state is this ?

DarthTrizzle

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si Coupe
I was told on Feb 7th first that my car had arrived in Chicago and then again on Feb 14th that's still in Chicago. My salesperson is telling me that he is expecting new inventory to be delivered today and hopes that the car will be a part of that delivery. Initial ETA given to me was 17th-21st Feb.

I am not hopeful though. Someone who got their car in Indiana mentioned that it sat in a Chicago yard for a month. Many folks mentioned getting their car 2 weeks later than the ETA they were provided. So, I am thinking those with the same ETA as mine, should get their cars by 1st week of March. This is all an educated guess though.
Mine came almost 3 months from my original ETA. Sat in a train yard in my city for almost a month. Hopefully yours comes sooner.

DarthTrizzle

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si Coupe
Wow 3 months? That's absolutely nuts. What was your original ETA?
November 5th was my original ETA. It showed up Jan 19th. I don't expect any of the second wave to take that long though but be patient. They are coming. The rail lines are the ones holding everything up and that's not just cars.

CTRifecta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
This is the most frustrating thing about the process. You get nothing for weeks, months etc.and then all of a sudden your sales rep hits you with the "CALL ME I'VE GOT GREAT NEWS" .

addakatlahemanth

First Name
Hemanth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
This is the most frustrating thing about the process. You get nothing for weeks, months etc.and then all of a sudden your sales rep hits you with the "CALL ME I'VE GOT GREAT NEWS" .
I just called my sales representative just now my car is still in CA. He just said “ it won’t be here anytime soon” . I guess I just have to wait for next couple of months.

rocket29329

Banned
Banned
First Name
var
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
audi
I just called my sales representative just now my car is still in CA. He just said “ it won’t be here anytime soon” . I guess I just have to wait for next couple of months.
You should show some frustration to him unless you are okay with waiting without knowing any eta or when car is coming. Every second location got an eta but not your car. Ask him specifically that everyone got ETA but not my car. What's going on ? You guys need to call regional manager and figure out where the car is

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
You should show some frustration to him unless you are okay with waiting without knowing any eta or when car is coming. Every second location got an eta but not your car. Ask him specifically that everyone got ETA but not my car. What's going on ? You guys need to call regional manager and figure out where the car is
Why do you care so much? Just chill. For the last several pages you've been expressing your displeasure with someone else's situation. He said he's prepared to wait, let it go.
Sponsored