• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

East Coast FL5 Delivery Estimates/Confirmations

TypeSTron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura ILX 2016
when is your original ETA? do they update you every time it changes? my dealer in Ohio still saying the same ETA
Original eta was first week of Feb and then it kept pushing every week. My new eta is last week of march
Sponsored

CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, LS Swapped FC3S
Hasn't the weather in the Chicago area been terrible? ETA dates are just estimates and holding your dealer/Honda to them is a little unfair when there is inclement weather or local railway issues.

If you are concerned about locking in your interest rate/the car your dealer might be able to sell it before it arrives. If the VIN is in their system and assigned a lot of times they can sell the car and hold the paperwork until it shows up. That's what they did for me and it took some stress off knowing the deal was done!

rob495

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2012 Ariel Atom
Mine is 872 stuck in Chicago for 2 months. Dealership said it might easily take 1 more month. Mine doesn’t even have an ETA
Ahh damn man, I took delivery about a month ago. My build number is in the 700's. Do you have the option of looking for another dealership?

saGOD

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type R | 2020 KIA Sedona
My CTR was in Chicago for a week at most.
It was promptly delivered to Quincy, IL.
Weather does not appear to be a factor in why some of these cars are sitting in Chicago.

addakatlahemanth

First Name
Hemanth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Original eta was first week of Feb and then it kept pushing every week. My new eta is last week of march
Ahh damn man, I took delivery about a month ago. My build number is in the 700's. Do you have the option of looking for another dealership?
most of them want 7-10k markup . I paid 2k markup. So I’m happy to wait

CTRifecta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
My CTR finally arrived at the dealership today! VIN #xxx1110, apparently a 3rd wave vehicle. Beyond pumped! Sparing y'all from the terrible dealership pics, will get some better ones once its shipped here.

My ETA was 3/9 -3/13 for reference.

Tickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
My CTR arrived a few days earlier... Nearly a week. So good news can always happen.

Icehawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CTR #3177
Just spoke with my sales rep and he said "Monday". Of course as soon as he started giving me more details the phone started breaking up - for some reason my iPhone hates him. As soon as the car is in their driveway I'll get a flight to pick it up.
Sponsored