• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

spectre186

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Camry, 23 Civic Type R
seat time seat time seat time! Keep having fun, seat time :)

hit up any and every event you can. dont do big changes right away, mods dont make you faster, you make you faster :)
This times eleventy. I autcrossed my stock WRX for a year before modding it. As soon as I did, I was competing for podiums every event. Also, have experienced drivers ride along with you to give you pointers.
Sponsored

Robert.C

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AP1, DC2-R
This times eleventy. I autcrossed my stock WRX for a year before modding it. As soon as I did, I was competing for podiums every event. Also, have experienced drivers ride along with you to give you pointers.
And ride along with experienced drivers, if they'll let you. It can be very, very enlightening.

yeaitsahonda

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Boost Blue Type R
Word. I'll probably come out to watch and learn. I've no idea how to prep for a full track day yet
I'll shoot you a message if I get in. NASA doesn't know yet if they're going to do the instructor clinic and they won't accept my SCCA experience. If they do the clinic I'll be there. As for prep, you can get away with just changing the brake fluid for your first time.

OP
OP

daazn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Miata
And ride along with experienced drivers, if they'll let you. It can be very, very enlightening.
I was able to ride with the fastest person there that day. Man was a MENACE!
Sponsored