• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

**FL5 Cluster in '24 SI?**

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
I found a used Canadian Si gauge cluster and it's on the way. I reached out to odo-pro.com and they said they should be able to reprogram the mileage. Updates to come.
Did you ever happen to get this in and programmed?
Sponsored

First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport
I know this is a Si thread but its the only Thread in the whole internet World that goes over Cluster Swapping. So here i am lol. I ordered a Touring Cluster and Steering Wheel for my 2.Slow Sport. I absolutely hate the fact that i cant see Coolant Temp and Music information and decided that has to change! I will also report back once everything comes in.

First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport
So, the Cluster and Steering wheel came in and i can only say wow! Everything works as it should!! Coolant Temp works! Music information works! However you will get warning messages for Blind Spot fault, Low speed braking fault, Parking Sensor fault since the US Sport model is not equipped with these features! Those faults can easily be scrolled away and won’t pop up again for the rest of the drive! A touring Steering wheel (or controls) is required to control the Cluster! And yes i listen to Miley Cyrus, leave me alone Lol

11th Gen Honda Civic **FL5 Cluster in '24 SI?** IMG_1193

11th Gen Honda Civic **FL5 Cluster in '24 SI?** IMG_1194

ayospoonay

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 PWP Si
Anyone interested in buying my cluster project off of me? Haven’t found someone to reprogram and don’t want to purchase another set of steering wheel buttons. Mine came out of the 24 Sport Touring.

Forgot to mention it is off an Automatic model so I don't know if it can be flashed to take away the "PRNDL" light that will remain on.

11th Gen Honda Civic **FL5 Cluster in '24 SI?** IMG_6799

Last edited:
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Civic Si
Odo Pro said they should be able to do it. I'd send mine, but I need to find the time to have my car down (waiting for return shipping)

First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Sport
For those that have the small 7” Radio and are trying to do this swap, be aware that you will lose Vehicle settings! I noticed that last night, the touring cluster does not come with that functionality since everything in a touring is being controlled with the Bose Radio! This is almost a complete deal breaker!

Ippo

First Name
Pham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si (FE1)
Hey, this just in: +R mode confirmed to work in Acura Integra DE5 via Randy C. on FB. He did lose certain Acura features such as roof speakers, ELS Processing, HUD, TPMS, etc. However all he had to swap over was the Radio Unit Receiver & display. Everything was plug and play in the DE5/FL5 Swap so hopefully its the same on the FE1 platform. Only downfall is lack of LogR functionality.

I will be exploring this in the future!

chowda

First Name
Arif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si
I am in the process with the Canadian si guage with along with the steering controls from a 2024 accord because the seemed similar. So far, with the gauge in, I’m getting errors for parking sensor. The media controls from the Accord work fine but the cruise control side seems to be having issues. Looking at the back, the part numbers are the same on the cruise control side for accord and civic so I believe I just got a defective unit. I have parking sensors on order from mik store.

chowda

First Name
Arif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si
I am in the process with the Canadian si guage with along with the steering controls from a 2024 accord because the seemed similar. So far, with the gauge in, I’m getting errors for parking sensor. The media controls from the Accord work fine but the cruise control side seems to be having issues. Looking at the back, the part numbers are the same on the cruise control side for accord and civic so I believe I just got a defective unit. I have parking sensors on order from mik store.
I am having trouble getting the right side controls to work even with a replacement from a civic sport touring( again same part number but i tried it just in case i got a defective one from a 2024 accord). I am looking at parts diagram and the clockspring is the same part number for the two trims so i have two conclusions right now.

1) the wiring harness for the steering wheel controls are different
or
2) I have to clear the parking sensor issues before i can use the right scroll wheel (on order from mik store)

For now, I am going to wait for the sensors to arrive before trying. If anyone else has solved/encountered, lemme know
11th Gen Honda Civic **FL5 Cluster in '24 SI?** Screenshot 2024-04-19 105851
11th Gen Honda Civic **FL5 Cluster in '24 SI?** Screenshot 2024-04-19 110013

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Civic Si
The Canadian Si gauges only display temperature in Celcius unfortunately. It looks like it's the only downfall, though. If you retrofit the OEM parking sensors, the one and only error should be resolved

chowda

First Name
Arif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Si
The Canadian Si gauges only display temperature in Celcius unfortunately. It looks like it's the only downfall, though. If you retrofit the OEM parking sensors, the one and only error should be resolved
did you have to change the wiring harness or the cruise control side scroll wheel functions okay? that and the parking sensors are my two remaining issues.
side note: the shift lights may be a novelty but look pretty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Civic Si
I am having trouble getting the right side controls to work even with a replacement from a civic sport touring( again same part number but i tried it just in case i got a defective one from a 2024 accord). I am looking at parts diagram and the clockspring is the same part number for the two trims so i have two conclusions right now.

1) the wiring harness for the steering wheel controls are different
or
2) I have to clear the parking sensor issues before i can use the right scroll wheel (on order from mik store)

For now, I am going to wait for the sensors to arrive before trying. If anyone else has solved/encountered, lemme know
Screenshot 2024-04-19 105851.png
Screenshot 2024-04-19 110013.png
The steering wheel harness is differe
did you have to change the wiring harness or the cruise control side scroll wheel functions okay? that and the parking sensors are my two remaining issues.
side note: the shift lights may be a novelty but look pretty
The wheel harness is different, but the clockspring is the same
Sponsored