• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Haters

UJX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type-R #2479
I highly doubt paintless dent removal will be able to fix that. People are assholes. I had a brand new Integra GSR back in the day and like the first week of owning it, some dipshits in a Mustang threw a battery at my car on the highway, put a similar dent on my car.
Sponsored

OP
OP

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
I highly doubt paintless dent removal will be able to fix that. People are assholes. I had a brand new Integra GSR back in the day and like the first week of owning it, some dipshits in a Mustang threw a battery at my car on the highway, put a similar dent on my car.
Sheesh, Im sorry that happened. What was tge fix in the end?

UJX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Honda Civic Type-R #2479
Sheesh, Im sorry that happened. What was tge fix in the end?
I didn't fix it until I sold the car like 20 years later. I had most of the dents repaired with paintless dent removal. Some of the dents weren't completely fixable and I believe that one was one of them.

jarielctr

First Name
Jariel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk8 FL5
On my way home someone throws an object out the window at my car and below is the result. Ive never seen anything like that before. Was turning and someone unloaded and did not get a great look. Damn you know. Going back to retrieve the object and turn in to local police.

IMG_3367.jpeg
it happens me too try a dent removal and buy scratch paint send me fotos to see if reparable with out paint.

OP
OP

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
it happens me too try a dent removal and buy scratch paint send me fotos to see if reparable with out paint.
Oh man Im sorry that happened to you too. Im going through my insurance as the chip is down to the metal.

CaryH

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 touring 2.0T, 2005 Toyota 4runner SR5, 2012 c
Same shit happened to me I parked it at the end of the lot and come out..and I checked my car like always and right on the hood....200 bucks to repair, it was about a 1/2 crease in the hood....yep people are useless jealous, pricks.

CaryH

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 touring 2.0T, 2005 Toyota 4runner SR5, 2012 c
I got it professionally fixed if that paint cracks..it's over.

Cornercarver

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic Type R, 2002 Lexus SC430
Mental illness is the number one disease on the planet. This is just another case in point.

Hopefully next time they pull a stunt like this an LEO sees it and pulls their ass over. And that's all she wrote.

Even though it may not feel like it, you have the better deal. You can fix the dent. They still have to live with their sorry-ass self.

OP
OP

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Mental illness is the number one disease on the planet. This is just another case in point.

Hopefully next time they pull a stunt like this an LEO sees it and pulls their ass over. And that's all she wrote.

Even though it may not feel like it, you have the better deal. You can fix the dent. They still have to live with their sorry-ass self.
Thank you for the grounded perspective. I made it through the first 24 hours without going on a man hunt lol, So Im out of the woods there. Now its on to fixing things knowing all the while Sr. Doosh is still disgruntled.

1971Camaro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru crosstrek
Its sooo cowardly too. Im infuriated right now - went back and whoever it was got their first and cleaned up the scene of the crime. I think it was a tool of some kind. My solace is I have good insurance and this will be fixed but that fuck is likely disgruntled for life.
yah, didn't want their dna to get in your possession. they clearly knew what they were doing and are now able to do it again. crap. did you get a description of the car? If so, and if you have local security cameras, they can request footage to see. also, any checkpoints (such as autopass toll systems) would know what kind of car drove through there at that time. If it was near an intersection, there can be municipal cameras.

Hope you can at least make them nervous enough to lay off that sh*t.
Sponsored