• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

I’ll just park next to you thank you

Brittania

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Toyota Camry, 2024 FL5
Is a WRX that rare?

It's not about the WRX. It's important to assert Type R dominance on any and all Japanese turbo 4's. If a Subaru takes 1.2 parking spots, Type R gets 1.5. You Type s guys wouldn't understand. That soft squishy suspension is rapidly draining your testosterone.
Sponsored

CaryH

Banned
Banned
First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 touring 2.0T, 2005 Toyota 4runner SR5, 2012 c
Exact same thing happen to me I was at the end of the lot and a 98 vette convertible had to park right next to me...the funny thing is that he came out just about yhe same time it did,and then proceeded to try to race me....I just dont get ut? The lot was half empty.. enjoy you ride.

chopsuey34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Atrocious parking jobs. I park away from people in my good car, but still haven't mustered the balls to double park. It's clear the Subie driver is parking away from people and you just parked next to him/her. How did OP know the Subie driver was a woman?

Josh2389

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R - Championship White
I saw a post where someone responded to the question "why do you park your shitbox or normal car next to expensive/unique looking cars" and someone responded that it makes it easier to remember where they parked if they use your car as a marker. The "shiny blue red badge civic" is a lot easier to remember then next to generic tesla #5. Definitely a different perspective

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Integra 6spd A-Spec
It's not about the WRX. It's important to assert Type R dominance on any and all Japanese turbo 4's. If a Subaru takes 1.2 parking spots, Type R gets 1.5. You Type s guys wouldn't understand. That soft squishy suspension is rapidly draining your testosterone.
Well... I have the Type R ADS module. So my testosterone is raging... What's your wife/ girlfriend doing to tonight?

OP
OP
Ivy

Ivy

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
25 Pilot T, 24 Boost Blue FL5, 04 325xi
Here y’a go.
This is how I parked my wife’s Pilot today.
All I have is love for you trolls..
Cringe on this

11th Gen Honda Civic I’ll just park next to you thank you 6ECACFE8-C9FB-4D8D-8282-21197E35CDBA

11th Gen Honda Civic I’ll just park next to you thank you 5B605D49-DFF0-4599-8181-7E118BC87B9E

sfedai0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 civic
Very cool. Calling us trolls and then pouting like a baby by parking like a asshole, right next to a handicapped spot no less. I can tell you must be a real gem to hang around.