• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

POPNTEC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW FL5 CTR
Just now saw that its 2/100ths of a second faster than the LE. So literally the wind could blow behind the LE and carry it to victory on the next go round.
Well the LE is on Cup2 tires I believe so….but yeah, track conditions etc. etc. With all the talk of how stiff the LE is I wonder how the regular FK8 would do on Cup2 tires.

Sazabi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
So now that the GRC pricing, reviews are out when is the Type R info coming lol? I feel so impatient.

Rhorn

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 , Civic Type R
Honestly couldn't care less if the GRC is faster or a better handling car. The CTR just looks cooler and has a way better interior in terms of feel and cabin space 😅

Can't have everything with a car.

Last edited:

ctrc2022

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model3
So now that the GRC pricing, reviews are out when is the Type R info coming lol? I feel so impatient.
ya can't wait to see pricing. Hoping it is real close to 40k USD/50k CAD. ±$ 1000~1500.

Mrwaite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
135i, Saxo VTR , Royal Enfield 650gt
Feel like we're never going to find out. Honda are really relaxed about their other markets outside Japan it seems with this flagship vehicle. Utter joke that people are taking delivery whilst we don't even know the price 😂

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 #1348 (Sold), FL5 #682
this resembles the Fk8 launch a bit...
if I remember correctly, Honda held pricing until some at the Maryland port took pictures of the window sticker.
that was when the forum found out the initial 2017 FK8 was listed at $34,775 USD.

Maybe this will be the same, as we won't know pricing until, literally, the car shows up at the dealer.
But to our surprise, the list price of $34,775 was lower than what everyone on the forum was expecting.
so maybe history will repeat itself, and we get a late announcement of price, but the price will be very favorable ?

thecaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R
I woke up this morning and asked, uhhhh what is happening within this forum and what did I miss? 😂

Mrwaite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
135i, Saxo VTR , Royal Enfield 650gt
I think the thing about the price is, whether it's 38 or 45, it is largely irrelevant as the car is likely to shed next to no value and even appreciate in the short term.

Is anyone that swayed by the price? The annoying thing in the UK is that if the price is over £40k we pay a higher rate of road tax for the first 5 years. Think its about £500 instead of £140!

That will be the only annoyance really in my mind.

ctrc2022

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model3
when is the next major news release for CTR?
some time in October? will we get an announcement of an announcement soon?

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Can’t believe it’s already been two months since the release. Seems like forever and yesterday at the same time. Time is a strange thing.

POPNTEC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW FL5 CTR
Can someone tell me what the difference between the JDM and North American models are Horse power wise. What hive the JDM 325hp and our only 325hp. Tuning? Parts? Or is it just how they rate the HP?
Sponsored