• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What color is your FL5 type R?

• Total voters

Clark_Kent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Civic Type R
It probably makes more sense in terms of what is "popular" if most of us get to pick....most of us only get to decide if the car showed up at the showroom we want to buy or not....

I have a CW, I didn't pick it, but I don't mind it. But I'd rather have a RR. Honda decided that most of us should be driving around in CW one....probably wouldn't turn away most except black. Nothing against its look, just having owned black car before I don't want to do it again...
We all had a choice in the matter. I passed on other colors. Securing CW was Plan A and Plan B was to implement Plan A. Being a settler doesn't sit well with me so getting the color I wanted was paramount.
Sponsored

RacingManiac

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CW CTR R-12374
I mean sure, its the color, the price and timing. But it would be way easier to just order a car and wait. Like how you can buy most other things in life...

MooMoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 Type R
I like black the best and that is what I wanted, CW was my second choice, gray 3rd, then blue then red. Normally i don't love white cars but CW just looks good on this car (makes sense). Still I think this car just looks so good in black even though now that I own the car for a few weeks and seeing how clean the car still looks being white I think I made the right choice. I just came from a black car and said it would be my last but was again looking for a CTR in black, they just look so good for 10 minutes after the wash. I actually really like the gray as well but I think it will get old, the blue is cool but too shouty for me and red is nice but just not into red cars. Overal though all of colors are pretty good

realtorhoff

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
In the market for FL5 or Integra Type-S
Wanted a black one, but found a gray one first.
Black was number 1, gray was number 2. Only two options I would drive. Refused to buy white because they are too common in my area and there are two in my neighborhood. Blue looks great, but it is too loud and attention grabbing. Red is awesome, but promised myself I would never own a red car unless it is a Corvette or Ferrari 🤣

South Florida!

11th Gen Honda Civic Poll: What color is your FL5 Type R Civic? ... let's see what colors are most popular. IMG_5983

qingcong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 FL5, 2013 Si, 1991 NSX
  • What do you like about the color you got? ... and was it your first choice?
I got BB. It was my #2 choice behind SGP, though it was a distant #2. I am so jealous of all those SGPs out there. That said, seeing the BB in the showroom made my eyes pop out and I've had a bunch of cars with colors weren't my first choice and that never stopped me from enjoying them.

• What location (State or Country) are you in?
North Carolina

11th Gen Honda Civic Poll: What color is your FL5 Type R Civic? ... let's see what colors are most popular. 1712760545508-md

icemansi

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan, 1995 Chevy K1500 Pickup
I love the championship white how it’s slightly off white. White and Red were my top choices, Grey was 3rd. No boost blue or black (had a black Si and it was pretty but it drove me Nutz with being dirty
  • Located in Chesapeake Va
  • picture includes my wife’s passport which is also an awesome car

11th Gen Honda Civic Poll: What color is your FL5 Type R Civic? ... let's see what colors are most popular. IMG_3235
Sponsored