• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Dan_E26

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Si (Sonic Grey Pearl)
New member, first post!

Put down a deposit on a 2023 SGP Si, $1k under sticker. Car arrives in two weeks! This will be my first brand new car and my first Honda

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
You got the deal of the year. I'm surprised anyone is offering under sticker but maybe it's a sign of the car economy coming back down to reality.

Dan_E26

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Si (Sonic Grey Pearl)
You got the deal of the year. I'm surprised anyone is offering under sticker but maybe it's a sign of the car economy coming back down to reality.
It helps to know a guy who knows a guy. Also, I'm going out of state for it. All of the dealers in the Columbus area are either doing HEAVY markups or have mile-long waitlists. The car I got was actually a cancelled customer order; I got very lucky to get the deal I did! I'll be posting lots of pictures on here when I pick it up!

1971Camaro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru crosstrek
You pre ordered a car without knowing anything about it? Brave individual, I hope it's everything you want it to be!
Looking back at this in 2023 now... seems that's the way we all have to function now... pay-and-pray. sigh. even a subaru crosstrek was unavailable to test drive in 2023! :banghead:

Last edited:

1971Camaro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru crosstrek
I posted this in another thread, but i will also post here since this is where most people who are still looking are hanging out. I was at my dealer today for regular maintenance and talked to my salesperson. He said they had 2 Si models coming in... one is already sold, but the white one doesn't have a deposit on it, so if you are interested in white -- esp if you are in the illinois/chicago area -- let me know and i can put you in touch with my salesman who is excellent and will give you a good deal. If you aren't local, i know they have sold out of state.

note - they usually have a waiting list (their next CTR is already sold even without a VIN), so if you may be interested in the Si, plmk asap.

Last edited:

Sidekicks

First Name
Tasha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Civic Si
Canadian - got mine in on December 18
Sponsored