• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Seat Recall Gone Wrong?

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
Recall gone right! Thankfully, to Mr. Rivera at Honda of Bayamon who did the job, it was done the right way. I was the first car in today. I'm not sure how that factors anything at all. They had offered to schedule it for last Friday but I decided maybe I want to be the first car worked on in the week and took the Monday earliest option. No scratches, no separation, no creaking, and it'll stay in place, which is most important. Stay safe and bring it in with the precautions everyone.

IMG_3841.jpg

IMG_3842.jpg

IMG_3843.jpg

IMG_3844.jpg
Stellar news!

11th Gen Honda Civic Seat Recall Gone Wrong? 1687212164058
Sponsored

Biscuitpie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 S2000, 2018 340i
I went in for something else on my car with 100 miles, and there were grease stains on the passenger seat and floormat. Like you know as a tech that the dealer puts plastic and paper on the driver side so you don't muck it up, and then you don't even bother grabbing some more plastic if you have to sit on the passenger side? And multiple people had to have seen it. It was easy to clean, so they could have put a tiny bit of effort in and not made a distrusting customer.

Also there's a small scratch in my door card from the factory or shipping. I removed the PDI stuff myself, so the dealer barely touched the car
Sponsored