• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

SGP available in WA

teemmy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GTI
Reach out to Mccurley Honda - they just had theirs arrive at the dealership tonight. Only selling locally at MSRP, first come first serve. Hopefully one of ya’ll can pick it up!
Sponsored

VPMotors

First Name
Vivek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R, 2002 Honda CR-V
*excited AF
*reads SGP, selling locally

😭

(Anyone got any leads on a CW DM me)

OP
OP

teemmy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GTI
*excited AF
*reads SGP, selling locally

😭

(Anyone got any leads on a CW DM me)
i’ve been in contact with them daily for the last week or so only to find out that the GM will only sell locally. I knew it was a long shot already being In CA. I’m sick and tired of these dealerships marking up 10-20k.

machimself

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
I had my tire chains ready and was going to bundle up and camp out for that thing… would have felt a lot better just losing out to someone who got there first instead of this CPO nonsense.

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
They’ll mark it up heavy now

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 TLX Type-S / 2023 Civic Type-R / 2024 HRV EXL
Classic Bait and Switch BS there…. Seems like WA state is learning California BS now…:thumbsdown:

machimself

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
what exactly does this mean? Why would they do that?
They claim to be an MSRP only dealer. Probably had a bunch of very interested people and decided instead of adding a markup they’ll sell it pre owned so they can mark it up whatever they want. They’ll probably make it a dealer car for a week and put some miles on it to make it used. Just shady business. I saw stories in another thread of Canadian dealers doing this because they have laws against charging more than MSRP on new vehicles.

ayau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
I thought you had to title it and pay sales tax in order to qualify as used. Maybe if they can put a few thousand miles, it can be counted as used.

Icehawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 CTR #3177
The fake CPO stuff should be illegal. Hopefully nobody does business with these scammers.
Sponsored