• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

SP R KiD

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BB CTR, 2022 Honda CRV, 2022 Ford F150
Dropped car off today at detailer for full front PPF along with some side panels and luggage strip by the hatch, full ceramic coat, and 15% tint on the 4 doors and hatch glass. Nothing on the front
Sponsored

clustr1

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 - Boost Blue
There is a post on here somewhere with TuxMats and WeatherTech photos. I like the TuxMays as it covers the entire carpet so no red shows. Received the mats….still waiting on the car 😄
I just got the Tuxmax and while I love the coverage, so far I am struggling with the driver side mat. There is a high grip pad for the drivers heels and I find that my left heel keeps getting stuck on the sharp edges while I am shifting. I may get used to it, but my natural movement does not work and I end up keeping the clutch in by accident maybe 10% of the time since my heel is getting stuck. Will try for a few more days to see if I adjust. After that I'll probably try and smooth out the sharp grippy edges and if that doesn't work look to replace just the driver side mat as all the others are great.

Jflorio

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hinda Civic Type R
I just got the Tuxmax and while I love the coverage, so far I am struggling with the driver side mat. There is a high grip pad for the drivers heels and I find that my left heel keeps getting stuck on the sharp edges while I am shifting. I may get used to it, but my natural movement does not work and I end up keeping the clutch in by accident maybe 10% of the time since my heel is getting stuck. Will try for a few more days to see if I adjust. After that I'll probably try and smooth out the sharp grippy edges and if that doesn't work look to replace just the driver side mat as all the others are great.
Thanks for sharing. This is my first time trying TuxMat. I have used WeatherTech for all my vehicles but love the coverage of the TuxMat, based on photos, so decided to give it a try. Will let you know if i experience same issues once I actually get my car.

TDC50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Type R, C7 Corvette Grand Sport, Alfa Gulia
I tried calling Weather Tech and they told me they don’t have any for the 2023. If the old ones fit let me know !
Thank You
These WeatherTechs fit. Have them in my FL5. As others said, the Tuxmat covers more especially the back seat floor. If you will have kids in the back a lot than you probably want to have Tuxmat in the rear. I like the Weathertechs for the front because your feet don’t drag on the material.

11th Gen Honda Civic Show your % of tint on your FL5 32246CCD-B0B0-4071-937C-885DCFE07089

OP
OP
CTR101

CTR101

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 C7 GS, 19 Toyota Tacoma 6MT
I tried calling Weather Tech and they told me they don’t have any for the 2023. If the old ones fit let me know !
Thank You
Was over at the Weather Tech factory in Bolingbrook, IL last weekend. Sales guy told me the high mat floor liner for the 2023 Honda Civic Si will probably fit. Type R floor mats still in development. Rolled the dice and bought the Si floor mat and it worked.

EvanMcC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 CTR #01113, '17 CTR #02019 (sold), '22 Sienna
Thanks for the info - did you purchase the Tuxmat for Civic Hatch w/o rear USB ports? I'm guessing that's the correct setup for the FL5...

CyberCTR

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSX Type S, '23 RR Type-R #929
There's an initial mod thread where people discuss floor mats etc fyi

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
Reimburse those funds! I ended up having them go 15 on the windows lol

So 45 front, 15 windows, and 5 rear. Picking up tomorrow!
Hahaha nice! Curious how dark that 45 is on the windshield. I started to go with 80 on the windshield to help with lights at night, but I like a perfectly clear windshield lol

CyberCTR

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSX Type S, '23 RR Type-R #929
Hahaha nice! Curious how dark that 45 is on the windshield. I started to go with 80 on the windshield to help with lights at night, but I like a perfectly clear windshield lol
Yeah, I will post some pictures tomorrow after I pick it up. Temps are supposed to be 0 degrees out with major wind chill. So I am going to have to creep home on that drive. I plan to do some nice photos at a local landmark on Saturday when it's nice out.