• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

The FL5 Dealer ADM Markup Thread

WattUpD

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 RSX Type S
That's a painful story... Hope they at least got to appreciate what they have after a while...
My buddy said his gf love the car so much she wouldn’t even let him drive it 🤣 she’s on her 4th set of tires….
Sponsored

Rhorn

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 , Civic Type R
double the value of what? fast civic is still a civic. Its a good car for sure but you're delusional.
You've said that 'its just a civic' multiple times and I really don't understand that mentality. People have payed well over $100k for 'just a Mustang' lol. The value is there.

tuhroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK8, 13 ISF, 95 K20 EG8, 98 ITR, 95 EG8, 23 FL5
You've said that 'its just a civic' multiple times and I really don't understand that mentality. People have payed well over $100k for 'just a Mustang' lol. The value is there.
he is upset he paid $35k for just a golf

OP
OP

mbaapk

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pacifica
I wonder how much that UK auction goes up to. And how draconian Honda gets with the dealer / buyer that let it happen.

Rhorn

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 , Civic Type R
Go ahead and go upside on a car. Excellent financial decision.
Since when was buying any sports car an excellent financial decision.

Live in a box with a cheap 80s econ shitbox is an excellent financial decision, but nobody with sense would do that.

SP R KiD

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BB CTR, 2022 Honda CRV, 2022 Ford F150
That $2k markup seems tempting at this time…
It should...just talked to a PA dealer this morning...wanted 20k markup and I loled

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring (VERY SOON)
If I can't find a FL5 at msrp I'm very very tempted to just get the Integra type s as it looks like it'll be a type R in a suit which I wouldn't mind owning either. Especially since it'll probably be easier to find one at msrp