• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

The FL5 Dealer ADM Markup Thread

Viktor

First Name
Viktor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021-FK8-LE, 2023-FL5, 2023 4runner 40th Edition
No, it was some time ago, I forget exactly when. Before anyone had VINs or even knew their allotments really. They said they knew they were getting "at least one" and the other stuff. Curry Honda also offered me ~61k OTD around that time, but they seemed even more sketchy about it. I guess I don't have high expectations on dealers nowadays.
Ok, Thank you. Its good to know and I'm gonna keep my expectations low. I will see what happens and most likely pass on it.
Sponsored

lifes_good

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Honda of Denton asking 25k Markup for their Sonic Grey. Hopefully it stays in their showroom for a long time.

daazn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Miata
When allocations started rolling, I called a lot of dealers up that way in VA. They were all around that price. Crazy.
Which ones did you call? A lot of them here want 10k over and they seem to be all sold with people lined up for more. Haven't seen anyone in the region setting 70k for one.

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
Which ones did you call? A lot of them here want 10k over and they seem to be all sold with people lined up for more. Haven't seen anyone in the region setting 70k for one.
Not sure honestly. I was just blasting out phone calls as quick as I could when Aspec posted allocations lol

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Honda Acty
Not sure honestly. I was just blasting out phone calls as quick as I could when Aspec posted allocations lol

This, I emailed 25+ dealers a day for all most a week.

I've had this dealer from FL call me twice trying to talk me into a red one. I've told them twice and MSRP. They can't take the hint I guess.

ssheff55

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 WRX
This, I emailed 25+ dealers a day for all most a week.

I've had this dealer from FL call me twice trying to talk me into a red one. I've told them twice and MSRP. They can't take the hint I guess.
Yeah I had two call me back. I bought the first one that called 😂