• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

The FL5 Dealer ADM Markup Thread

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Honda Acty
Lol...majority of dealers don't even have a clue as to what Carsandbids is...you think all their GM's got on a zoom meeting and watched the auction together?

Not saying they were, just thought it was interesting.

I finally just moved in to another car as I refuse to pay the markup. Finally got to drive a 2023 and that made my decision even clearer that it was MSRP or bust.
Sponsored

Cooler2442

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT4
Hey everyone, I just sold my Porsche Spyder(still have my Porsche GT4) and I'm looking to get into a Type R. I've called a few dealers on the tracker and seems like the ones that have a car left all want 10k+. If anyone comes across one for sale at 5k or less ADM I'd be happy to kick you back a finders fee or let you rip around in my GT4 here in the SoCal canyons. I'm in Los Angeles but happy to fly in and make a road trip drive home with the car.

daazn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Miata
If y'all could kindly complain to Honda corporate about this dealership that'd be great. It's been sitting in the showroom for a month and the best they might be able to do is lower adm by 5k 🤣

11th Gen Honda Civic The FL5 Dealer ADM Markup Thread 0c0c9c7e-f6d5-463f-97e8-ab56b58b0d48

AspecR

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5 CTR
Hey everyone, I just sold my Porsche Spyder(still have my Porsche GT4) and I'm looking to get into a Type R. I've called a few dealers on the tracker and seems like the ones that have a car left all want 10k+. If anyone comes across one for sale at 5k or less ADM I'd be happy to kick you back a finders fee or let you rip around in my GT4 here in the SoCal canyons. I'm in Los Angeles but happy to fly in and make a road trip drive home with the car.
How far you willing to fly?

Bonito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
Trying to work out this deal tomorrow. The $1499.00 is a service plan they should be taking off already. I'm going to try talking them down to $55k out the door, which is just $2258 lower than their numbers here. Does that seem reasonable/like a good deal? I think that would make this roughly 7k ADM. Also if anyone has come across any better deals for a CW or RR model, let me know!

11th Gen Honda Civic The FL5 Dealer ADM Markup Thread 1674287272551

WeudS

First Name
Daoud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 RR CTR, (Sold)2021 RR CTR, 2011 Tahoe LTZ
Trying to work out this deal tomorrow. The $1499.00 is a service plan they should be taking off already. I'm going to try talking them down to $55k out the door, which is just $2258 lower than their numbers here. Does that seem reasonable/like a good deal? I think that would make this roughly 7k ADM. Also if anyone has come across any better deals for a CW or RR model, let me know!

1674287272551.png
Worst case, you can always cancel the service plan after the fact. Often for a full refund within 45 to 90 days.

Obscure_Worship

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Honda Civic
If anybody knows where I can find CW at 5k over, I'm first in line for boost blue at msrp (car produced 1/10/23) at a dealer ive been working with...

Vaticinal

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FL5
If anybody knows where I can find CW at 5k over, I'm first in line for boost blue at msrp (car produced 1/10/23) at a dealer ive been working with...
If you find a CW, I would be happy to take that BB for msrp off your hands.

HONDANB

First Name
JOHN DOE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NEEDED

1674287272551.png
How did it workout for ya?

hockeyman316

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si coupe
Planet Honda in Tilton, NH. I saw online they had a championship white one priced at MSRP. I filled out the form to get a quote with my trade….got a response back that they’re selling it at $23k over. $16k markup and $7k in mandatory accessories.

mcharity

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Hey buddy I know this probably isn’t a big deal but could you not for like 6 months for the rest of us? Others can’t afford to give dealers an extra $5,000 for the “privilege” of buying a car. You’ve got a beautiful GT4 sitting right at home already.

mcharity

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
If y'all could kindly complain to Honda corporate about this dealership that'd be great. It's been sitting in the showroom for a month and the best they might be able to do is lower adm by 5k 🤣

0c0c9c7e-f6d5-463f-97e8-ab56b58b0d48.jpg
Heyyy all of us DMV peeps are in the same boat! Our cars have been sitting for months and dealers are like “but we don’t know why nobody’s buying”

Bonito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Type R
How did it workout for ya?
After saying they can remove the $1499 Platinum Package (it's a service package) the sales guy got back to me, saying they wouldn't remove it because there is one location in Georgia (about an hour from me) that is included in the service. I asked him to go back to his manager and take it off because I'm not going to get service done at ONE place that might be terrible an hour from me. I also said they need to come down on the accessory packages cost as well. They haven't gotten back to me, I'll likely move on.

Almost every dealer I talk to is doing some combo of bait and switch tactics or the sales guys aren't communicating because I'm getting very different stories every time I talk to someone different. I'm sure Honda doesn't care but it makes me NOT want to buy from the brand.

Mass

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4
Almost every dealer I talk to is doing some combo of bait and switch tactics or the sales guys aren't communicating because I'm getting very different stories every time I talk to someone different. I'm sure Honda doesn't care but it makes me NOT want to buy from the brand.
Online I always see people talk negatively about hyundai/genesis dealers, but the Honda dealer nearest to me is so much worse.
Sponsored