Sponsored

What are you looking to buy on sale this Black Friday?

OP
OP
Nikw91

Nikw91

Senior Member
First Name
Nik 772typr
Joined
Nov 3, 2023
Threads
19
Messages
549
Reaction score
559
Location
WPB, FL
Vehicle(s)
2025 CW FL5
PRL will have a sale for sure, we can assist with the same discount + free shipping.

Spoon most likely does not go on sale, but we can offer free shipping on that.

Rays/Gram lights we are doing for 15% off right now til Nov 20.

Acuity we're not 100% sure yet.

Feel free to contact us with other inquiries.

-Josh
Do you have a link to the Gram Lights on your website? I just checked and couldn’t find any. Or do I have to call?
Sponsored

 

MERAKIAUTOWORKS

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Joshua
Joined
Aug 1, 2021
Threads
44
Messages
524
Reaction score
288
Location
Fullerton, CA
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic Type R
Do you have a link to the Gram Lights on your website? I just checked and couldn’t find any. Or do I have to call?
Its any Gram Lights, if you find part #s from other sites we can use that too, or just provide me with the spec, model and color.

-Josh
 

getRIGHT

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2025
Threads
2
Messages
341
Reaction score
549
Location
Texas
Vehicle(s)
FL5
Mine is the Mugen rear wing that is finally becoming available.
But let’s not kid ourselves in thinking it will ever be on sale 🤣
 


zumbooruk

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2024
Threads
11
Messages
672
Reaction score
623
Location
Ventura CA
Vehicle(s)
2025 FL5, 2014 Chevy Suburban (wife), previous 2007 FA5
on my watch list for sales/discounts (though no rush on any, happy with my car as is, so only if steep discounts)

Suma performance mirrors, sides and rear (purchased, awaiting delivery)
Cobb Access Port, jailbreak and tune (purchased, awaiting delivery)
Cobb Redline Carbon Fiber Intake (purchased, waiting for the new version to hit production)
Mugen performance dampers
Spoon progressive springs
Spoon stiff plate
Spoon stabilizer bars front and rear
PRL coolant expansion
27Won intake (though waiting for tests and reviews)
 
Last edited:

BC504

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2024
Threads
3
Messages
114
Reaction score
160
Location
New Orleans, LA
Vehicle(s)
2024 CW CTR
Carbon wing. I’ve already got the carbon lip and mirrors, somebody buy my exhaust so I can fund it! Lol
 
OP
OP
Nikw91

Nikw91

Senior Member
First Name
Nik 772typr
Joined
Nov 3, 2023
Threads
19
Messages
549
Reaction score
559
Location
WPB, FL
Vehicle(s)
2025 CW FL5
Carbon wing. I’ve already got the carbon lip and mirrors, somebody buy my exhaust so I can fund it! Lol
I’d buy it if you make a trip to Florida soon and bring it with you! Lol
 


OP
OP
Nikw91

Nikw91

Senior Member
First Name
Nik 772typr
Joined
Nov 3, 2023
Threads
19
Messages
549
Reaction score
559
Location
WPB, FL
Vehicle(s)
2025 CW FL5
I’ll be in Disney in two weeks but we’re flying lol
Damn! Drive and I’ll buy it! lol or carry on! šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£
 

BC504

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2024
Threads
3
Messages
114
Reaction score
160
Location
New Orleans, LA
Vehicle(s)
2024 CW CTR
Damn! Drive and I’ll buy it! lol or carry on! šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£
Convince my wife to drive and you’ve got a deal, I’ve been barking up that tree for months now. I would save almost the sale price of the exhaust itself on travel if we drove 🫠
 
OP
OP
Nikw91

Nikw91

Senior Member
First Name
Nik 772typr
Joined
Nov 3, 2023
Threads
19
Messages
549
Reaction score
559
Location
WPB, FL
Vehicle(s)
2025 CW FL5
Convince my wife to drive and you’ve got a deal, I’ve been barking up that tree for months now. I would save almost the sale price of the exhaust itself on travel if we drove 🫠
To save money and sell the exhaust, its worth it tell her lol
 

juguuu

Member
First Name
Justin
Joined
Oct 25, 2022
Threads
1
Messages
19
Reaction score
15
Location
Arizona
Vehicle(s)
CBP 24 Type R
Something off the Fortune Auto 500 scratches and dings sale
Sponsored

 
 







Top